Skip to content

General Sorry Wife... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Sorry Wife...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Stunty69

Feb 04

Stunty69 says:

Sorry Wife...

... but the money I had put aside for the new kitchen, SOMEHOW, has turned into a mint, classic Honda SP1..... now, how to explain another bike in the garage....... :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 May 2012 10:19)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

well now

for what it's worth my advice woud be to keep the new bike covered up until she notices it then point out that such a classic machine was such a good investment you felt that spending the 'kitchen money' on it was money well spent as it will only go up in value where as a kitchen would dpereciate at a terrible rate.

Or when she see's the new bike and 'goes off on one' just tell her to get stuffed. :winkie: 

Reply to this Topic
zx12rbadassisnowzx6rbadass

Sep 11

wait!

i hear your plight,ok what you should do is keep the bike covered up,from today onwards start dropping subtle hints about how these bikes will be worth a fortune in years to come,kepp weighing her up for about a week or so then tell her that you have had the "weirdest" day ever tell her you donated the kitchen money to a dolphin foundation after feeling guilty for eating a whole tin of tuna,then strategically place bike in the living room and act all suprised when he sees it and put it all down to divine intervention....if not  well your on yer own buddy :wink:

Reply to this Topic

Sep 11

typo*

*She not he oops:smile

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Kitchen

If she wants a new kitchen, she should save up for it :ph43r:

(says the chica with a garage currently full of boxes waiting to get turned into a new kitchen!!!!!!!)

Reply to this Topic
dessp2

Jan 04

dessp2 says:

Stunty....

I am trying to persuade my wife into the same thing SP1 or SP2, but she keeps harping on about the kitchen/Bathroom/Garden etc....wish me look. Very good move by the way.

Reply to this Topic
Stunty69

Feb 04

Stunty69 says:

My motto....

... is simple... "Its easier to apologise, than to seek approval".....   we've not mentioned the garden yet, but I do also remember mumblings about bathroom... ensuite... curtains....  that sounds like another couple bikes to me.........  :laugh:

Reply to this Topic

Sep 11

if you have

enough bikes why not arrange them in a triangular fashion whack a tarpauline over the top and live underneath no more having to seek approval,and spend ya hard earned wedge on more bikes and trick bits just eat pot noodle.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
mk1rob

Aug 11

mk1rob says:

bikes

"if you have

enough bikes why not arrange them in a triangular fashion whack a tarpauline over the top and live underneath no more having to seek approval,and spend ya hard earned wedge on more bikes"

Yeah this sounds a good idea to me! More bikes would mean your own personal extension!:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Stunty69

Feb 04

Stunty69 says:

Ha Ha...

I have no need for a "personal extension" lol, and pot noodles??? wtf.... do people really eat that sh1te? :lol::lol::lol:

Now where's that guys telephone number with that Laverda...........

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

New kitchen..

money.I take it that it was your own hard earned money you spent on a mint SP1?It was! No need to apologise.:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices