You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > honda nsr 125 K934SBV

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

oslo1

May 12

oslo1 says:

honda nsr 125 K934SBV

on march 31- april 1 my pride and joy honda nsr 125 was stolen from in front of my house less than a week after passing my test and it is black and orange with distinctive orange wheels if anyone sees it could you let me no because im almost certain the police have done nothing except put it on the stolen bike register thing, i would be very greatfull. is a 1992 twin round headlight model as sold in italy and the rest of the continent

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

1. nsr  
  2. nsr1  
Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 May 2012 14:40)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

"less than a week after passing my test"

That's makes my blood boil. I think you're right, the police won't do much. I'd guess that an older 125 like yours will have been nicked by a thicko local chav and will be used locally too. (Bigger, newer bikes stolen by "professional thieves" [I hate that term] are more likely to be sold on or exported.) So, keep a look out locally.

Don't be too specific but what region are you in?

Reply to this Topic
oslo1

May 12

oslo1 says:

cheers for the reply

i was unsure i would even get one let alone this soon. the copper that came to take a statement said similar about some yob nicking it for a joy ride but so far i have not sucseeded i finding it in the many places where they often dump stolen bikes and i live in the portsmouth area if thats any help and tbh its a chav hotspot.

Reply to this Topic
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

Good luck

Hope you get it back, I know how bad it feels.

Reply to this Topic
meatbaws

Jun 11

meatbaws says:

Nsr

One word sums them up 'bastards' if it is joy riders here's hoping that they are seriously injured or worse....and the bike is fine of course!

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

welcome to

the ever growing club of folks that get a bike stolen, its not a very good feeling when there is only an empty space left where you left it the last time, i was in absolute turmoil for weeks when mine was lifted, never to be seen again, the worst bit is the police are really not that bothered to them its just a bike, little do they realise just how special each indivdual bike is to its owner, be prepared to never see or hear from it again, you will feel like it was your fault , you might also feel like the insurance company treat you like the criminal for your negligence, but how the fekk could we know it was being eyed up by some low life opportunist for a poxy few quid or worse joy rider who has little or no idea just what they have done, i hope you do get it back and they catch the scrotes who lifted it, but even if they collar them bastards they get very little in the way of punishment. i feel your pain mate.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

welcome to

the ever growing club of folks that get a bike stolen, its not a very good feeling when there is only an empty space left where you left it the last time, i was in absolute turmoil for weeks when mine was lifted, never to be seen again, the worst bit is the police are really not that bothered to them its just a bike, little do they realise just how special each indivdual bike is to its owner, be prepared to never see or hear from it again, you will feel like it was your fault , you might also feel like the insurance company treat you like the criminal for your negligence, but how the fekk could we know it was being eyed up by some low life opportunist for a poxy few quid or worse joy rider who has little or no idea just what they have done, i hope you do get it back and they catch the scrotes who lifted it, but even if they collar them bastards they get very little in the way of punishment. i feel your pain mate.

Reply to this Topic
oslo1

May 12

oslo1 says:

thanks for the repies and thanks to the police

cheers for the replies and nah priddys side but i have to hand it to the police as they did find it a day or two ago and caught the scrotes that theived it, (aparantly theyve gone prison). however the police only found it as the the scrotes were using it as a getaway for other crimes and apparantly the police knocked em off once or twice. the fairings are broke were it was knocked over the front indecators are missing and the theives are very stupid as they had tried to chip the vin number off but failed and still left the numberplate on and as you would probly agree after looking at the pictures the wheels are the most distinctive yet they only tryed to paint the fairings badly with black aerosol paint. shows how stupid these numpties are to be honest.

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

not rights

glad you got it back....

shame about the damage. 

Reply to this Topic
sikandarrouf

Sep 12

sikandarrouf says:

yahama fazer

yahama fazer is tha one of great bike

http:/    /motorbikecycle   .blogspot.   com/2012/07/yahama-fazer.html

Reply to this Topic
jamie95

Nov 12

jamie95 says:

i feel you pain mate

i own a honda ns125f, there bloody amazing bikes to ride,

also im sure i saw one very similar on ebay the other day, ill see if i can find it

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices