You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Rossi to quit Moto GP

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Arsey45

Jun 06

Arsey45 says:

Rossi to quit Moto GP

According to the Daily Telegraph Rossi is to quit Moto GP later this year, however this has been hotly denied by Rossi himself, but you would hardly expect Rossi to confirm it if it was true. Ross, unfortunately has nowhere to go except remain with Ducati but is he willing to suffer more humiliation and tarnish his reputation even further by remaining? To be only 0.1  second quicker than Moto2 times must be more than he is willing to take. I cannot see him taking much more of this and don't forget Rossi is not too good at keeping his word. Remember several times he pledged he would remain with Yamaha until he retires and we all know what happened next. I think we are watching the final season of Rossi in Moto GP. If only he hadn't have burnt his bridges at Honda and Yamaha, but it's too late now.

Now I did hear a very faint rumour that Rossi has been in top secret talks with Suzuki for when they return to Moto GP in 2013.........

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 May 2012 20:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

Weird how everyone has turned on him, wins 7 championships in the big Moto GP and it counts for nothing after a bad run at Ducati. He clearly has the pace when he came back after his injury and got podium after podium in 2010. He joins Ducati and has stated he cannot adapt the bike to suit his style, Stoner was younger and could adapt but he crashed all the time trying to do that... where Rossi has never risked crashing, ever.

Put Rossi on the Tech 3 Yamaha or a Honda and watch him be at the front again.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

no arsey

Rossi will not be on a Suzuki in 2013.

Reply to this Topic
Christina04

Jan 13

Christina04 says:

motorcycle race

MotoGP is  really a exciting and dangerous game.It,s a race between some hearts.I am really shocked to the die of Rossi.MotoGp reach him to die.

car transport

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
afs98mrj

May 04

afs98mrj says:

english lessons needed

:lol: speak english you knob

Reply to this Topic
Si749

Oct 03

Si749 says:

thats no way to speak to a lady is it?

jesus christ, the youth of today :roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

I bet you ...

Feel a right prick now don't you, your words of wisdom and foresight, about as much use as tits on fish.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Go Rossi on the Yamaha!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices