You are in... Forums > General > General > just a quid

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

just a quid

If I had a pound for every time David Cameron said he was going to sort the countries problems out, I'd be rich enough to live under a Tory government.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 May 2012 21:21)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zx12rbadassisnowzx6rbadass

Sep 11

i like

james cameron he did that fantastic film avatar proper good :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

all parties

in the UK can have unlimited virtuall anonymous donations (name just goes on a list noone reads).

Until that gets changed, they'll all work for the same "financial services industry" backers and their associated billionaires

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Gotta love

Cameron's plan for solving unemployment by making it easier to fire people.

You couldn't make this shit up.

Reply to this Topic
Stunty69

Feb 04

Stunty69 says:

I Like...

.. the proposal to privatise some major roads as they don't have the funds to keep them (well, get them) properly maintained... FFS, in the olden days, the road tax used to be responsible for that, now they have siphoned so much of that to other areas.... unreal.... I know, lets up fuel tax to pay for it...

Reply to this Topic
evlcatnw

Nov 05

evlcatnw says:

Yup

They're all bent more than a curly straw...had an ace discussion with brother in law whilst in london and he's convinced the commies hav infiltrated the infrastructure of this country just to ensure we have a nation of ill informed, ill mannered and uninterested kids with no future  who think nothing of rules, discipline and hav about as much ambition to succeed as a dead dog.... And voila 15 years later those same kids wont vote and they can get anything thro the doors of parliament...

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

keep 'em repressed

1) Try to measure the unmeasurable things like education. Change the policies so that exam results are all that matters. Pit schools against one another until they are all-but fiddling the results to keep their funding. Wonder why the kids know f-all yet grades are always up.
Result...keep 'em uninformed; keep the educators (and police, and all other public service industries) fighting amongst themsleves rather than imporving the lives of the ordicnary to a point where they can challenge the establishment.
2) Get people discussing things like the rate of income tax and NI, etc, whilst ensure the ruling class's income doesn't count as earnings so isn't taxed anyway.
3) Start debates about stuff like religious freedoms, half-imagined terrorism threats, olympic games, gay marriage, and so on to ensure no one stays focussed on the fact that the ruling class are keeping all the money.
4) Tell the poor that the wealth will trickle down if the rich get to keep more of it; because they will in no way spend, say $120m on a painting rather than empolying 8'000 people for a year on minimum wage.

Its not the commies that infiltrated, but those who benefit from free-market rather than fair market. And they'll do anything to keep the system in place.

To quote William Tweed - America's most notorious politician "You can always hire one half of the poor to kill the other half"
To quote George Orwell "The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact."

Reply to this Topic
honwal

Feb 10

honwal says:

this joker

looks for trouble finds it and does the wrong thing to sort it out,

i love his saying now lets make it clear,

we are in this to-gether,

and the private sector will pick up the slack,

latest thing i heard to-day was they want members of familys to look after there old,

silver spoon politics, tosspots

Reply to this Topic

Sep 11

who should i vote for then

i mean its all bullshit really but we never seem to do nothing about it countries all over the world rise up when they are getting shafted not us though we just happy to plod along and keep paying through our arses for the miserable shitty country we live in,lets fix the economic drama by kickin all the imigrants out i swear just had another family of 30 moldovans or fudgin romanians move in down our street pushing prams full of scrap metal,well at least they aint filling them with babies that i and everyother hard working person would have to pay for grrrrrrrrr:doubt::mad::huh::upset::wacko:

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

no point in voting until we change the election system

most other countries have proportional representation. This is where each party recieve the %of MPs in line with their % of popular support (votes). To govern, 50%+1 MPs must agree a government. This will normally be a coalition. Voters are often aware of likely coalition unions and policy priorities.
In the UK, government can be won with 1/5 of popular support (see 2005 - 60% turnout, winning side got 33% of that 60% = 20% of total).
In PR systems, there is a point in voting for small parties (green, etc) becuase they may well be a coalition partner. In the UK there is no point in voting for anyone but the top two (soory, LibDems, but it is top 2; unless you replace Lab or Con as a top 2 its back to obscurity for you). To win, the top two need only outcompete each other, so they go for a bland "majority" viewpoint. They are now at the point where they argue over who had the idea, not what the idea should be.

As for immigrants. They have at best a minimum impact on the economy. Legal immigrants do jobs that the indiginous refused to do. Illegal immigrants often work in psuedo-slavery in sweattshops, etc, whose jobs only exist becuase the illegals are there.
The ruling class stay there by dividing and conquoring everyone else. Get them fighting about who can marry who. Get them fighting about public and private sector pensions. Get the dragging one another's pay to the bottom rather than dragging it up. Get them arguing about which group is to blame for what - this ethnic group causes crime, this social class is a burden, this religion is detrimental to society, this group want special treatment [rather than actually helping equality for all] so you must keep them down or they'll get an advantage over you, people from this background/homeland are the problem for the economy.
Its all bollox.
Get rid of the immigrants, and the economy will be the same. Blame the next group. Dispatch them, and nothing will change, blame the next group.
As soon as everyone at the bottom has an equal playing field, and the pathways of education and economic self-progress are opened up, the ruling class is vulnerable to overthrow. Thus, they'll never let that first step ever be achieved. Everytime a step is taken towards it, the next bullshit distraction issue takes over...

Reply to this Topic

Sep 11

so

in easier terms we all f*cked then are we? Great!:blink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle