Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi rubbishes retirement talk MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi rubbishes retirement talk

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi rubbishes retirement talk

Valentino Rossi has moved quickly to dismiss reports claiming the Italian star was going to retire at the end of 2012. A report in today’s Daily Telegraph claimed Rossi would retire at the end of his second season with Ducati, or even quit before the end of the campaign because of his failure to make the Desmosedici a competitive force in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 May 2012 10:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

rossi

he wlll be with ducati 2013 he has no where left to go for a factory bike

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

RETIRE,NO HE`S HAPPY WITH 7TH ?

He doesn`t strike me as the type of person who will retire,not while there are "other people" still willing to pay him,for finishing mid pack or lower.

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

Bloodbubble

Bloodbubble said, "Thing is the article mentions he's, "still being hampered by long-standing injuries."

Doubt that would mean the leg which leaves the shoulder, but why would he hide that?" Well, if he did make a meal out of his shoulder, that would just give the Rossi haters an excuse to call him a whinger ;-)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
gryczon

Mar 08

gryczon says:

If he wants to keep that amount of $$ while others has half or even less than that the others will quickly suggest him to quit. In accidentally ignore or in purpouse freeze.

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

Paragraphs

BTW, how to add a paragraph to a comment? When I use the return key my post continues on after the last sentence that i typed.

Reply to this Topic
A7X_916

Aug 08

A7X_916 says:

Never mind that shit!

Reports are coming out of Italy that none other than the Pope himself will be replacing Massa in the Ferrari F1 team at the end of the season and reports from Belgium are that pigs have drank so much Red Bull they have actually grown wings!

I'm actually struggling to see how this is even worth reporting anywhere yet alone MCN reporting on a story that has been rubbished.  We are only three races in to this season and Rossi is retiring!  What next?

By round five; Casey is retiring to become a full time Dad as no one can keep up with him and he has got nothing left to prove?  Pedrosa has had enough of racing so decides to become the heavyweight champion of the world?  Or maybe Jorge will become an Astronaut and place one of his flags on Mars?

Anyway, would it not be great to see Vale back on a factory Honda as Casey's team mate?  Doesn't matter what side of the fence you sit on, that is surely a great way to settle who is the best rider on equal machinery?

The rumour I've heard is that Rossi has a massive financial backing from Coca-Cola to create a team of his own with more than enough money to lease a pair of factory Hondas or Yamahas.  Now that is a story I would love to see come true if Vale can not sort out that pesky Ducati.

Fuck me!  The flying pigs have started to invade stating it is for crimes against bacon rationing!!

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

injurys!!

Rossi should ask Doohan about injurys , and about his 5 world titles .

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Matt Birt

What happened to the moto2 and 3 race report in MCN . would like to know what happened to s.reading , bradly and the rest of the brits .

cheers.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

YES INDEEDY,,,,,

Never mind what happened to reading, wtf happened to writing ?

Reply to this Topic
veronicaisl

Aug 11

veronicaisl says:

I thought....

I thought he had already retired.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN