Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What should Rossi do? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: What should Rossi do?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What should Rossi do?

It's not going well for the Italian legend this year. Seventh at the Portuguese MotoGP is his best result so far and rumours of retirement persist in the media. If you were Rossi, what would you do now? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 May 2012 17:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

So he did

Slipped my mind. A win then. At least. Given that nicki has already said it's the best bike he's had from ducati, that responds in a logical manner to setting adjustments you'd have to assume he's on track to fulfill the brief in the respect of helping to create a bike that others can win on *edited for clarity*

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Rossi didn't want to pay Jorge's wages IIRC

Rossi was still capable of beating Lorenzo up to and after his accident at Mugello. Wasn't a major factor in Rossi deciding to leave Yamaha that they wanted Rossi to take a pay cut so Jorge got a pay rise? Pretty sure that the money in question was money that Yamaha's ex-sponsor Fiat had brought to the team. Not sure too many people at the top of their game would swallow that TBH.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

" If Rossi walks from Ducati I will consider him a coward and a quitter. He made the choice to leave Yamaha he said for a new challenge."
<p>

<p>

nob!... he can as he likes and what's best for him.. not you!

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Personally, I don't think Ducati can produce a bike that's the equal of Honda or Yamaha. How ever Mr VR must takes a small percentage of the blame. I hope he goes on to form his own team managed by JB..even though I can't see it happening because its hell of a lot of work and ambition to achieve in between seasons.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Edy 998

correct . rossi has had his time .

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Team Rossi

I hope he goes on to form his own team managed by JB.

Can't see JB managing or wanting to manage a team, he's a mechanic. Regardless of what Rossi does, I wouldn't be surprised to see JB retire and go back home to spend more time with his wife at the end of this season.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Given that nicki has already said it's the best bike he's had from ducati,

He did, but on the other side of the garage you have Rossi saying it is no different from the previous bikes. Mixed messages. Hayden's results pattern so far is similar to what we saw in previous years on the Ducati. Up front at the start, dropping back, some good races, some bad.

So far nothing has really changed, but I'm still interested to see if they begin to improve with the new compound front tyres.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

pizza boy

iya cannottaaa aagoooo annyyy fasttttaaaaaaaaa!!!!:lol:

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

A great rider does not necessarily make a great team owner/manager. Be careful what you ask for............

Reply to this Topic
mikehannan

Jun 11

mikehannan says:

Recent comments

I note on another site that Rossi has said that MotoGP is boring and there is no racing.  This seems strange as there is plenty of racing back in the pack where the Ducatis are running.  It is only the dominant pair at the front who are clearing off.  If this is where his mind is at the moment, then it is time to do something else.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices