Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What should Rossi do? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: What should Rossi do?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What should Rossi do?

It's not going well for the Italian legend this year. Seventh at the Portuguese MotoGP is his best result so far and rumours of retirement persist in the media. If you were Rossi, what would you do now? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 May 2012 17:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
veronicaisl

Aug 11

veronicaisl says:

Dump his BF Uccio...

What should rossi do? Dump his boyfriend uccio and get the hottest chick in the paddock. Have some beers surrounded by hot chicks, unwind in the beach, stay away from PR tactics or mind games. Back on topic- Build new team with yamaha M1 or join his ex-gp riders in wsbk. Can we call wsbk a motogp annex?

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Bit of a slow news day eh MCN??? 

Ok then...If I were Rossi I'd pull my finger out of my arse & start riding the thing like a supposed 'goat' would. 

Either that or walk away...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

just RETIRE

before he'll be more shamefull. he just want the money, cheating factory and retire with abundan money. i'm sure audi wouldn't be like ducati.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

GET ON THE SAME......

.....BIKE AS STONER AND KICK HIS ASS !

Reply to this Topic
yamanx

Aug 02

yamanx says:

Pull yer finger out!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Stay at ducati recent interviews would suggest presioiz has been told in no uncertain terms that his ideas aren't the right ones and Rossi's/JBs and teams are, though it's astonishing he hasn't worked it out for himself.. Sorting the duke and winingn races would be the best thing to happen in motogp in a long time... Hasn't been 3 competitive brands all at the same time in a long long time..Thouhg I have my doubts whether yam will still be considered competitive at the end of this season.. Worst season in a decade last year and don't look as competitive this season.

Reply to this Topic
dred0

Oct 09

dred0 says:

Take some time off..

..and go fishing

Reply to this Topic
tackyaccy

Dec 07

tackyaccy says:

I THINK

Rossi thought he could jump on any bike and and get the top step on the podium,he is the GOAT no doubt about that, but he pissed on the chips when he moved to Ducati .Also smashing up his leg didn't do much for his confidence,he has lost his spark and it;s probably very frustrating for him.I would say the best thing for him is to retire while he still has his dignity also Mark Marques will be moving up to GP after he;s blitzed the 600s and as sure as eggs are eggs Rossi will be gone but sadly missed. 

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Wrong Answer!

There needs to be 2 more options!

1. Retire while some of his fans actually believe he has an iota of dignity left... and

2. Make peace with himself by showing some sincerity and make some genuine apologies to those riders he has been able to manipulate purely because he is popular with millions of giggling wet schoolgirls (and boys). Return 90% of his duc salary to the sport (and I don't fkn mean DORNA!), shut his hole and just ride the fkn bike... hell, into 7th if he can manage it!

Oh fk it, make that 3!

3. Grow a set!

Reply to this Topic
gryczon

Mar 08

gryczon says:

he should at first heal himself

Retire for a while, go on to theraphy and then go back wherever he wants. It would be better side of Rossi.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices