Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What should Rossi do? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: What should Rossi do?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What should Rossi do?

It's not going well for the Italian legend this year. Seventh at the Portuguese MotoGP is his best result so far and rumours of retirement persist in the media. If you were Rossi, what would you do now? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 May 2012 17:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
A7X_916

Aug 08

A7X_916 says:

Let the internet...

bitching amongst grown men, over who is better Vale or Casey, commence! My thinking, go to WSB with Ducati and have some fun! MotoGp is getting rather dull nowadays unlike WSB and Moto2 which are fantastic!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

dream on

rossi would get his ass handed to him in world supers, and we all really know it now. quit and keep the goat pride.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Personally, I'd like to see him move to WSB. The past 18months have put a serious dent in Rossi's reputation. At least if he moves to Superbikes he can 'soften' the Ducati GP nightmare and possibly go out on a high, should he be successful. Rossi is no longer at the level of Stoner and Lorenzo. if he stays in MotoGP any longer, he'll run the risk of being known as the man who only won on the best bikes - with much weaker team mates. No wonder he blocked a Stoner transfer in 2006.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

What can he do???

Have a couple of drinks, get on the floor and dance!

Get up every morning pick his nose and flick it at this forum!

Cuz winning is not an option!

(Giggle)

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

MCN.....

...and there large wooden spoon :lol:

Reply to this Topic
A7X_916

Aug 08

A7X_916 says:

Re: dream on

What makes you think Rossi will have his ass handed to him in WSB Fog? Lots of examples there of the more elder statesmen of Motorcycle racing enjoying their twilight years of racing there as well as being successful. Bayliss was champion at 39, Biaggi also 38 and Checa was 39. Both Biaggi and Checa are doing well (for the most part) this season too. So, genuine question (and not look to create an argument) why you feel Rossi would not be able to replicate this too? ps Why aren't the spaces between my paragraphs appearing in my posts?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

rep to ax

in all honesty because of the simmo loss last season, dont you think that is hauting him? also his confidence,his rep is to big for world supers and he wont risk going there an getting duffed up by the younger hungry boys,he wont go there and dominate will he, the rules bikes and tyres are all different.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Quit with dignity

.....has my vote.

Rossi 'aint another Biaggi, Melandri etc etc. He's better than that. Far better. Screw WSB, come back as a team owner/manager on the GP scene. 

Time to move on to pastures new. 

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Give it one more season and then if that fails quit with dignity.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

I think he has given Ducati long enough now. He had a good finish last time out so it would be interesting to first see if he can build on that. If not I'd sit the rest of the year out and ride something else next year. At the end of the day he could finance a year in MotoGP without breaking his bank.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices