Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What should Rossi do? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: What should Rossi do?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What should Rossi do?

It's not going well for the Italian legend this year. Seventh at the Portuguese MotoGP is his best result so far and rumours of retirement persist in the media. If you were Rossi, what would you do now? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2012 17:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Factory Ducati in WSBK did they not withdraw at the end of 2010 when Rossi moved to Ducati I assume the Ducati what Checa rides is a customer bike rather then a Factory one.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

It's Factory machinery... just not officialy listed.

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

Get on with it.

LaughingGas says "Rossi can do what he likes." You are of course correct. With his "dream move" to Ducati, he has certainly experienced the biggest bollock drop of his amazing career. I am a nob at times, you are correct on that one too. I get drunk sometimes and am prone to living an eccentric life. But that's me. As for Vale, he has to get on with his job and at least honour his contract. There is few Motogp options now he is well into the autumn of his career. Walk from Ducati and he will be a coward for not having the balls to even see it through. Shame. Great rider.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

SKY BUYS RIGHTS TO SHOW MOTOGP

Surprised MCN hasn't picked up on this headline: SKY has just brought the right to show MOTOGP in 2 years. NOT GOOD!!! http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/Sky+Italia+purchases+exclusive+rights

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

VR Racing

Team Manager of VR Racing. Sponsored by Fiat. Starting with a Moto3 team for a couple of years then adding Moto2  and finally a Motogp Team a couple of years after that.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

LaughingGas

Not good if you live in Italy maybe. Perhaps you should read your link.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

quit while he can

look what happend to capo, they all go down the same road more or less, quit now in this series with no regrets, bayliss did the perfect retirement, a true champion, now rossi im afraid is not in the media's eyes, but to his true fans he always has and always will be the best of all time.

i however dont think he is but i can say this about foggy(tt winner takes more balls than gp's)ahem, he never dissapointed and even when he did made up for it with heroic doubles!!  amen..

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

I have!

Reply to this Topic
travis73

Jun 07

travis73 says:

1100970 Andy

not that his private life will effect his racing... Numb Nuts!

But....

A good mate of mine whose sister in law is a hot italian model spent a weekend with Vale. He requested her details thru the modelling agency. For all reports he kisses like a wet puppy...

But...

He's one of the best ever and i dont believe he's lost any skill or speed. Move to your own team Vale and bring back to the front...

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

bob bulto

"...Return 90% of his duc salary to the sport (and I don't fkn mean DORNA!), shut his hole and just ride the fkn bike... hell, into 7th if he can manage it! oh fk it, make that 3!"

that's funny dude. LOL. hey, but it's true. i agree very much. ducati going bacrupt cause force to paid rossi. LOL.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle