Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What should Rossi do? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: What should Rossi do?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What should Rossi do?

It's not going well for the Italian legend this year. Seventh at the Portuguese MotoGP is his best result so far and rumours of retirement persist in the media. If you were Rossi, what would you do now? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2012 17:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

travis73

"...he kisses like a wet puppy..."

that's why he love stick. do we have to mention it again and again??? if you live in italy than you better hang on with berlusconi rather than rossi or you'll see a big hole on your ass in the next sunshine. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
RogerRSV

Jul 09

RogerRSV says:

Tough one.

Vale has been the face of MotoGP for many years with fantastic abilities and a massive presence and charisma - it is only a natural part of evolution that the next generation come through. Watching BBC's coverage, for many years, it was almost the Valentino Show fronted by Suzie but as he doesn't even make the podium, we hardly ever see his legendary 'vereee happeeee' interviews - subjectively, I would love to see Vale continue but totally respect the guy whatever his decision is - he has done so much for the sport and for the positive face of motorcycling - whatever the future holds, have a long, healthy and happy one Vale, you deserve it.

Reply to this Topic
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

travis what a load of shit

unless the model was steve from the pub........... he is a fucking poof and most of italy accept the fact he is gay....... uccio had his hand on rossis leg and you could see rossi say, move your hand the camera is on us..... nice try to divert your hero faggitism

Reply to this Topic
mike2265

Apr 11

mike2265 says:

@ChrisSyd, Piss of with that sort of shit.  Why care if he's gay.  I'm not a fan; the Rossi show annoys me; but his sexuality is irrelevant.

Put him on the right bike and he'd still be fast, he shouldn't lose pace for a number of years yet based on other riders successes well into their 30's.  But I don't reckon he'd be as fast as Stoner.  Pity he burnt his bridges so that we'll not get the 1-1 comparison (as much as you can with bikes and tyres sometimes favouring riders styles).  If he retired at the beginning of last year he would have done so with full dignity intact - unfortunately the Ducati debarcle has tarnished that somewhat.

Reply to this Topic

Aug 02

1100970 says:

Rossi twitter

Rossi twittered  What a brawl in the Superbike race, all good, shame about the BMWs in the last corner.  Looks as if he is looking at WSB next year or was it that the BMW`s tried to mate with each other as did the riders !!

Andy

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

be careful what you say

Some of the comments about Rossi are ridiculous and the morons that post crap like that obviously believe all they read and don't have much of a life themselves.

I have been in the company of Rossi on several occasions and guess what he usually has a girlfriend with him.
I have also seen Uccio in female company so please tell me where and when any of you have seen anything to prove your theories?

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Groundhog day from the Flo fans.

Hey buttbubble, just copy and paste that comment somewhere handy, I'm sure you'll be able to recycle it a few times yet! Haha, ya fkn clown!

Meanwhile Yam and Honda are sitting on their hands hoping Duc can catch up... yeah right.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Well Done BOB!

From my joke earlier from another thread and just getting a PM from Bob Buttlovesmenangrily, it appears Bob is now the biggest cunt that posts on the MCN Website! 

Well done Bob, you should be proud! Right lads I think we should have a wip round to get B something. 

The heaviest penis ever weighed came in at 1.2kg. Nobodies ever weighed the biggest cunt, so trailler go on jump on the scales and tell us what it says.... thanks. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

In an ideal world I’d love the hard work to pay off quite soon and the Ducati would allow Rossi to race it at the front and win a few races, which in turn would probably be enough encouragement for Vale to stay on, which in turn would make Ducati more appealing for riders to join.
I was slightly encouraged last race because Rossi seemed to be riding the bike in a better way, more like his old style and looked better for it. BUT I think this situation is highly unlikely.

He says he’d like to stay in Motogp but as the premier class is fast becoming duller than ditchwater along with being more corporate and political (like F1 a few years ago)– I can see him being rather tempted to get back to having fun while racing in WSB for a couple of seasons.
If the JB retirement rumour ends up been true, that will also be a factor in any decision, even though Vale had great success before he joined up with Jerry.

Another factory bike? Never say never.

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

chris and bob

will you two just get a room and get it over and done with !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale