Skip to content

General What biking stuff you got planned for this year?? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > What biking stuff you got planned for this year??

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

What biking stuff you got planned for this year??

Same as most people there's loads of things taking up my time over the next few months but I have got some bikey stuff planned. What's your generic biking plans for this year? Mine at the moment are:-

I've got a track day scheduled for later this month plus a long weekend break (on the bike) over in europe for next month. Will probably head out to some local bike meets over the next few weeks/ months and really want to finish one or two bike projects I've got on the go. Might also see if I can follow some local race series.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 May 2012 12:45)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

well

looks like my track days are coming to an end what with one thing or.another,

I will try and get to a few meets this year, but I am trying to sell my house which is a bug bear so no hard and fast plans for longer trips as yet.

Depends on the weather for me:upset:

Reply to this Topic
Stunty69

Feb 04

Stunty69 says:

Yipee

Have my brand new ORANGE KTM 990 SMT arriving next week, so the new long Bank Holiday means a nice blast somewhere, (maybe Scotland), plus the Moto Guzzi should be back and rebuilt, so a nice few weekends spent offending the noise police, Nothing major, just weekend blasts me thinks this year (Have blown most of the budget on more bikes, and foreign hollybobs) 

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

sorry..

i thought you said "what pikey stuff"....was going to say who said i'd been down the railway lines..?....:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Steve

did you leave your hat behind?

Reply to this Topic
jbennison

May 04

jbennison says:

Mine is to

get back on two wheels. Going to try an enduro for some off road dirty fun on lunch breaks and the odd weekend. Should be in a position to get one towards the end of this year or very early next. Apart from wanting to get a bike again I need to get it before my full no claims runs out next May. Where I now live it would be rude not to get a ccm 404, honda xr250 or similar. Loads of fun to be had legally so really looking forward to that.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

no, but its flippin

hard typing with all these bandages on !! :lol:

Reply to this Topic
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

Bikey stuff

I will take it how it comes.  I will get over to France on the bike several times with perhaps a longer trip at some point.  I would love to do an advanced riding course this year.  I would like to do a trackday too, but not sure I'll fit it in.

Actually my first priority is the weather to get a bit better so I can start commuting on the bicycle instead of the m/bike.  Leave a bit more money for taking the m/bike further afield.:smile

Reply to this Topic
kshakes

Sep 10

kshakes says:

Loads

Was at the NABD Rally last weekend, Booked Glastonbudget, Farmyard party, Rock and Bike, Mfn for a night, Olivers mount, Dreggs rally, Plus others to follow, along with a week in France and weekend blasts......Bring it on !!!:smile

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Fook all at the moment

and its all HIS fault!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

Biking Stuff

Whoopee,:biggrin:

2 weeks bombing around Europe with a couple of mates can't be bad. Can't wait, I have packed and upacked the bike at least thre times.  

My first ever bike trip across Europe at the tender age of 53 1/2. And just a few short weeks till we leave.:biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices