Skip to content

General Kam and crew.... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Kam and crew....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Kam and crew....

You lucky,lucky B@rstards.........ive been playing in you back garden today.Scotland  oh yeah......!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 May 2012 17:45)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

Well I've just

had a look out to my back garden and everything seems in order. You might have pulled some of my weeds out when you were there :winkie:

So tell us what you've been up to :huh:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

aehewitt

Yeah, c'mon - where you been? ...and which roads have you been sampling? :winkie:   

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Yesterdays fun........

A82-Loch Lamond.

A83 Inveraray.

A85-Crianlarich,down to Stirling then home.Don't know how many miles that is but my backside was very sore.

Todays fun Fort William.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Amateurcynic

Jun 09

Amateurcynic says:

Get Tha sen

Onto the A87 to Skye while yer over that side. Absolutely Storming road, double back after cuppa on Skye (or circuit!) and pop to Applecross via Ballach na Ba (Pass of the Cattle), take your time on that bit, fairly narrow and Stunning views.

I'll be coming oop at the end of June mesen (annual pilgrimage!) Absolutely LOVE Scotland, one of my favourite places on't planet and no, I don't work for the tourist board!:lol:

Glad you're having a great time up there AEH, hope it stays fine for you:smile

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Scotland

.The roads up here are begging for it.:lol::lol: 

I'm trying to keep the speed down so i can enjoy the views,but before you know it, your getting right in to your flow and you've missed the big Mountains with snow on the top.:wacko:

Any how were taking the bikes on a ferry today.This should be fun.:biggrin:

Today the weathers looking fine, hope fully no hailstone that stuff really hurts.:upset:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

You should

be in for another good day weather wise. I feel quite jealous being stuck in work!

Enjoy your day and keep us posted :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
kawathrasher

Feb 10

kawathrasher says:

When we get the weather

There is no finer place to ride a motorcycle...

Plenty o twisty bits to keep the tyre temp up !!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

aehewitt

Great roads those (some of our regulars) .:dopeyhmmmm:... and today sounds good too ..... enjoy Glen-Coe it's a breath taking place .....  If you are up at Fort William, it is well worth pressing on a bit turning left and taking the A830 to Mallaig.... but make sure you turn off at Arisaig and do the 12 miles of the B8008 Arisaig to Morar - it winds past some stunning beaches. :winkie:

As mentioned by Amateurcynic another road well worth doing is the A87 north of Fort William ...Glengarry to the Kyle of Lochalsh  ...make sure you check out Eilean donan castle). :smile

This is all prob a bit late .... but if you have more days left to fill it's worth considering ...... and if you are still up here on Sunday don't forget the Scotty Crew meet up at Esquire House (Wetherspoons) in Anniesland (not far from the Clyde Tunnel in Glasgow) at 10.30. :winkie:  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Thank you for the invite Kam.

But we will be going home on Saturday.:upset:

We didn't make it up to Fort William the weather wasn't kind.It was cold enough for 3 jackets today.Oban was really nice even in the rain.Edinburgh tomorrow for a bit of retail therapy.My arse is killing, but today was worth it.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

aehewitt

Sorry you have been unlucky with the weather :upset: - it is a lot cooler and wetter than normal for May .... usually May is often the best month of the year. Weather seems to be all over the place recently! :huh:

Have fun in Edinburgh......

btw Glasgow is pretty good for retail therapy too and if the weather is shit there is plenty indoors at St Enochs Centre, Buchanan Galleries and the classy Princes Square (all near each other along Buchanan St. in the town centre). :winkie:  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices