You are in... Forums > General > General > MCE

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

KennyP77

May 12

KennyP77 says:

MCE

Thanks for all the advise, I'm quite lucky that my mum works in a lawyers so I'll get advise from them and get an official letter sent of to these crooks !!! I'll be sure to keep you posted ! Cheers

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 May 2012 21:22)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Heres a good un about them. I'll try and keep it brief.

I had a call off them regarding my Daytona 675. I was just about to start work. They gave me a very competitive quote and asked for my card details. Me being in a rush said, 'OK, but I cant give the registration as I dont know it. I will phone and confirm the policy tomorrow'.......

In the mean time, I had another quote saving me £60. I phioned them the next day to tell them I was not taking out the policy as I had had a better deal.

They told me that payment had already been taken. I asked on what bike. He replied 'The Daytona 675'... I asked 'what registration'?.... He couldn't answer, but continued to say the policy was in place (even though it didnt start for a week)...

They would not refund my money and said it was £70 to cancel the policy. I asked 'what policy'......'the one on the Daytona'......'What Daytona'???? 'We dont know, we dont have your reg number'......... And so it went on....

I had to threaten them the ombudsman, wrote emails, and eventually threaten them with court.... I did get a full refund over 30 days later.

F'Kin crooks end of!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle