Skip to content

General Moto GP Pillion?? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Moto GP Pillion??

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Claireabella

May 12

Claireabella says:

Moto GP Pillion??

Hello, I was hoping someone may be able to help please?.

Last year at the Valencia GP there was a session where a rider took pillion riders out around the circuit on a Ducati.

Does anyone know anything about this? My husband will be 40 in October & I was thinking it would be a great gift if it was possible to book?. I have searched on google but not really sure what it was about & therefore not come up with any findings?

Many thanks,

Bike wife :smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 May 2012 08:46)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Randy Mamola

Usually does the rides. 

Google 'Riders For Health' that's the charity that the money raised goes to. It is really quite expensive tho so be prepared for a huge shock....

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Yeah,,

Who wouldn't want to do that??? Lucky husband of yours that!

I believe too it is extremely expensive... not sure but some figure like 5 or 6 grand is floating round my head....

I mean let's face it, if he was doing them for £20 a pop the queue would go from Le Mans to Calais!!!! :wink:

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

I was thinking even more than that!!..

Been searching google and can't find anything other than videos from previous years! 

Best bet might be to contact Riders for Health Details here and ask them directly. They run the whole show for all the circuits so it don't matter what track you want. I think, if they still do it, the seats are auctioned off so prepare a large, blank cheque lol

Might be cheaper to buy him a new bike pmsl :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

They sometimes

raffle off an opportunity. You could buy all the tickets - and demand they name a school in Africa in your honour

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Riders For Health

This was from Silverstone last year...

For more information about taking part in this incredible experience, contact Martyn Cook by calling +44 (0)01604 889 570 or email mcook@riders.org. Make sure you do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Note: Each passenger must undergo and pass a full medical check prior to their ride, and passengers must not exceed 90 kilos (14 stone). Participants must be over 18.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices