Skip to content

Discuss This Chris Vermeulen excited ahead of MotoGP return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Chris Vermeulen excited ahead of MotoGP return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Chris Vermeulen excited ahead of MotoGP return

Chris Vermeulen is hoping to show the racing world that he is over his two-year injury nightmare when he makes a return to action in this weekend’s French Grand Prix at Le Mans. The Australian will step out of the wilderness to ride the Forward Racing Suter-BMW machine, with Colin Edwards sidelined after breaking his left collarbone in a qualifying crash...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 May 2012 09:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

easy to bag him out after the kawasaki debacle, especially how good kwaka is doing now in SBK.......... but there is one thing he has that not many people do , not even colin and heaps of other world class riders....... a winers trophy in motogp, i know it was raining but so what, he won fair and square..i touts him in a elite class and no one can take it away from him......go Chris

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Seems a strange choice I have to say due ti him being 'semi-retired' and his fitness levels beens suspect. Would I want to race after sustaining an injury like that which he has not completely got over?

doubt it.

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

Getting on a crt bike I some how dont think he will be setting the world on fire, yawn.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

chris the mulen

over-rated,over the hill....and never gets over injuries...what a waste of a ride.......mat as well have given the ride to someone who`s gonna put their balls on the line

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

Not raced in Motogp since 2009...

Is his licence in order?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

2010 Monza was the last race he competed in I think.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Elbowz

Either has more lives than Dr Who, or more heads than Worzel Gummidge.

The lack of grammar and comprehensibilty stands out a mile though doesn't it YamahaRacer?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

safe option

he has been drafter in as a safe option thats all,to keep the grid full well before any crt crashes out that is, moto gp's downfall was going to 800's we all know this and by keep ing moto gp at the top of its game, if you can call it that, these are the reasons behind drafted in riders that know the rules and tracks,makes sense really, 2 races out the 800 era i did love i have to say, laguna 08, and mugello think that was o7?capo and rossi.rossi win.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Yes it does Nostro but do I care what about your own grammar how is that ?

Reply to this Topic
lickers

Oct 11

lickers says:

Bunch of average

no impact on the bigger scheme of things

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle