Skip to content

HONDA 0% finance available on Honda CBF125 CBF125

You are in... Forums > HONDA > CBF125 > 0% finance available on Honda CBF125

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

0% finance available on Honda CBF125

The Honda CBF125 is now available with 0% finance over three years with a minimum deposit of £99 and 36 monthly payments of £66.69. Here's what MCN had to say when we rode the bike at the launch: Cheap-as-chips replacement for the venerable CG125 offers the same kind of dependable utilitarian transport but with a dash of style. The CBF125 has flown out...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 May 2012 17:40)

Post a message in CBF125

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Wow, that's sloppy even by MCN standards

Take Honda's advertising money, then just slap out your old review again, not even bothering to update it to today's £2500 sticker price?  Classy.

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

Good little bike for town work but...

I test rode one a few years back when it first came out. Yes it is a good little bike for town work and is almost guaranteed to give over 100mpg whilst many get near the 130 claimed by Honda giving a range in excess of 300 miles. However the costs of running two bikes are rarely covered by the savings you would make and I wouldn't want one as my only bike...

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Rogerborg

Seems that MCN is getting more and more lazy. I mean it's never been on the cutting edge of journalism, but this is the second finance advert they've run disguised as an article in a week. And how many stories read like press releases? Just take that Vermeulen "interview" as an example.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Oh and does the CBF share as many parts with so many small Honda singles as the CG did? Part of the beauty of the CG was that you could swap and change all sorts of bits (not just engines) between such bikes as CBs, TLs, CLs and XLs of varying capacities. There's a lot more to running a bike on the cheap that cheap purchase prices and good fuel milage you know.

Reply to this Topic
kharli

Dec 11

kharli says:

well ive got over 10000 trouble free miles on mine(apart from fuel pump warrenty) ,toured all scotland on it, its small and light enough to take up dry paths n tracks,,ive dropped it a few ..no real dmg  easy over 100mpg  and 150 with the wind behind me,,as a second bike it was an extra 40 quid to insure noway getting rid of as its my prefered  jump on to the shops ,beach or fun thrash around...i really cant thrash my big bike....it can actualy beat bigger bikes on nasty gravly c roads  cos there too scary on a big bike  (but its really crap on mud)..it also does 75mph  ok not up hills or against wind but 75mph on it feels like 100 on me other lol

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle