Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner announces retirement MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner announces retirement

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Casey Stoner announces retirement

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has announced that he will retire at the end of the 2012 season. The shock announcement was delivered to a packed press conference at Le Mans ahead of this weekend’s MotoGP round. The 26-year-old who was crowned World Champion in 2008 and 2011 currently leads the 2012 standings by one point from Jorge Lorenzo. Stoner cited numerous reasons...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 May 2012 16:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Supermario

What you gonna do?! You gonna start supporting Lorenzo now, or you gonna wait till you defo know who's gonna win the championship before deciding?

I've waited a long time to have a 'fave', Lawson being my last.

Fool.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

yamaharacer

why thank you..

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

bye bye

perhaps hes off for a personality transplant!!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

stonerlovers

sorry but theres more to life than winding up the orange thong brigade...but its not as much fun ...lol

be back tomorrow to see if i have wound anyone else up,so goodnight and god bless rossi

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

oh by the way

in caseys first motogp race he put his satellite bike on pole...just thought i`d mention it.......before i say rossi has been THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER THE PREMIER CLASS HAS EVER AND PROBABLY WILL EVER SEE.......his and casey`s and jorge`s skill is sublime i love them all....so can u all put something on here that if casey may look at and will make him happy????......cos if u can`t see how good he is on a bike,u really have no concept of how good he is or have never ridden a bike before...ps i`ve told him to have a look(and no i`m not being big headed)

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

casey

Look on here we all love you...your so good....here fancy a cheese butty n a pint of milk..??

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

What was you're last profile name pacey?

remind me?

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

Well Moto GP becomes worse with no competition left once Lorenzo is left to win everything.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

errr

So do you think Cal has no chance..??...What about Marquez next year...If the rules do get changed and the bikes are more 'even' we may get a mix of results....

Dovi could be up there...spies will come good...Dani P is up there....All iz gut....

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

acanaDOH!

sorry but theres more to life than winding up the orange thong brigade...

You have time on your hands now due to Vale's piss poor results. Your constant rants proves that it  huuuuuuuuuurts. Time is a great healer, apparently. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle