Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner announces retirement MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner announces retirement

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Casey Stoner announces retirement

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has announced that he will retire at the end of the 2012 season. The shock announcement was delivered to a packed press conference at Le Mans ahead of this weekend’s MotoGP round. The 26-year-old who was crowned World Champion in 2008 and 2011 currently leads the 2012 standings by one point from Jorge Lorenzo. Stoner cited numerous reasons...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 May 2012 16:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

stoner

I am a fan have been for years...but i don't like stoner....i don't think i've ever said he's slow or not good i've just maintained i don't like him...Why does that mean im not a racing fan..??

If we all liked everyone there would be peace on earth and no rivalry...

I have constantly maintained my dislike for CS and i have the right to express my opinion like everyone else.

Like him or loath him..

The simple fact he is retiring and the reasons he has give for doing so...examplify why i am not a fan of him as a person OR a rider....despite him been so quick...

Have a great retirement...and bring on Marq Marquez...

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

i think

We need to go to www.comparethemotogprider.com   simples...!!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

yamaha3358

Why is it you only want the comparisons with no logic to them whatsoever?

why is there no logic to the comparisons?

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Yamaha3358

He is a good rider but he always moans and groans all the time none stop ! MGP has to change and he cant accept that , Rossi , Edwards , Lerenzo etc dont chuck in the towel just because the rules change and they dont get there own way. it will be a better sport as it will more even with all or more riders having a chance to do better and use the same equipment , i dont care what pacey stoner and co  (TV spectator plc) and anyone else thinks i will say what i like. But I just cant understand why some one who is paid millions and has the very best of everything thing everytime all of the time but does nothing but moan all of the time, Bigger grids closer racing thats all the rule makers are trying to give us fans who go to the bike meets and or races every weekend some where in europe

Why throw in the towel why not rise to the new challenge  

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Clarkson. There's a little bit of irony in your post. Just saying.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Oh no Pacey!

What you gonna do?! You gonna start supporting Lorenzo now, or you gonna wait till you defo know who's gonna win the championship before deciding?

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

anaconda

I ve explained before...The Orange thong brigade have no backup to the results pre 06....

Life in motogp pre stoner did not exist...Gibernau, biaggi and co were not formidable foe..!!

Only CS has had people who were able to challenge for a championship place...

And any race result in a race career can not be counted cause despite both stoner n rossi competing in 25, 250 and motogp...aparently past results in one's career are barred from been used as evidence of a successful career..??

(Let them live the dream)

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

acanaDOH!

your so predictable its sad....

A predictable 'acanaDOH!' response. How sad  that you can't post a better reply. Who's surprised? No-one on this board.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

paceycasey

predictable

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Pathetic comments from some show some respect by that I mean acanada feckin clown.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices