Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi vows to race on until end of 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi vows to race on until end of 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi vows to race on until end of 2014

Valentino Rossi will not be joining Casey Stoner in quitting the MotoGP world championship at the end of 2012. Double MotoGP world champion Stoner stunned the paddock in Le Mans tonight when he confirmed he will retire at the end of 2012, when the Australian will be only 27. But Italian Rossi once again dismissed recent speculation that he will retire at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 May 2012 20:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

the goat

I really admire rossi. his results have been poor the public and press are on his back all the time but he has lost none of his desire to race motorcycles. and this isnt to do with money its to do with his desire to win and ride racing motorcyles. I for one would love to see him in WSB alongside Checca on the L twin

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

agree

Ratchetman and I reckon we will see him in WSB before he retires but he has a job to do in Moto GP before he goes anywhere!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
gryczon

Mar 08

gryczon says:

NOOOOO!!!!! Will it ever stops?

The great pretenders never stop.

Reply to this Topic
A7X_916

Aug 08

A7X_916 says:

Great news

For the sport as a whole and I still thorough enjoy seeing Vale out on track so very welcome news all the same. Just wished Stoner was going to kick about for a few more seasons but as said before respect him for his decision. Vale to WSB for 2015 perhaps, I see nothing wrong with that and if he does, Mr Richard Branson will get another customer!

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Ohh the speculation...

Lorenzo to honda? Valentino back to yamaha? I don't believe it really. But It certainly puts the pressure on ducati to sort the bike. After all if Valentino just walks away who will want the ride? Dani? Hah!

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

i love stoner

but rossi has been the most entertaining rider EVER period......i have been glued to the screen for years watching him race.....the fact that stoner has superceded him does not matter he was and is still great...i hope rossi gets a yamah or honda ride next year and the battle begins again....if he can come back for a third time...phew he got some motivation.....casey u would have left a legacy of probably the greatest person i`v eseen ride a bike but your kids and family come first good luck

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

a little birdie tells me rossi will have a factoy ride next year.

when the HRC vice president is saying things like , in broken english.

Nakamoto. "But a door may open for Valentino Rossi, the closed long ago. "At this point anything is possible, we have to think about it" are the words of Vice President of HRC.

HMMMMM maybe he has been on google images tooooo.

files.myopera.com/Lorenzo94/albums/301023/Valentino%20Rossi%20Honda.jpg

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

vale

really...really wants that record from agostini...

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Pretender to the throne.

What's that then Flo, suddenly WSBK not so appealing anymore?

Funny that eh.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Can't see Rossi going to WSB, ever. He's probably going to finish his pro career in GPs and then if he still wants to race he'll be playing around in Ferraris on track.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices