Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP”

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner will retire at the end of 2012, the Australian saying he’s lost his passion and love for racing at a time when the Repsol Honda rider is arguably at the peak of his career. Disillusioned with constant rule changes, weary of criticism that he was a prolific crasher and rumours that the lactose intolerance issue he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 May 2012 20:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

yep he'll be back

Give him a couple of years and he will realise he has made a mistake and make a big comeback

Reply to this Topic
freudianis

Jan 10

freudianis says:

Good. Whiny little shit.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Sulker wont be missed

He cant have the best kit to himself and he sulks because of the new tyre rule everyone else agrees to and he hates the CR rule so he throws his toys out of the pram and quits

he is more disliked than you believe

Moto gp has to change and give more exiting racing with fuller grids and more competitive bikes given to all riders or it will die

Stoner does not seem able to come to terms with others riders having the opportunity to use some of the same equipment as he uses , he can ride a bike no doubt but boy can he moan and groan

i personally don't like him (i don't hate him) with his constant never ending moaning and whinging ! and i wont miss him at all

sticks and stones and all that crap i will say what i like as its a free country the UK ? you know

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

whinghing aussie

I had my doupts about stoners commitment to racing after his missus had the brat looks like i have been proved right. its going to be MOTOGPS loss though because he is one hell of a rider. i wish i could of retired at his age though   

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Yep...

Agree with below....wht a maner...rules n regs have always changed..some for better some for worse...

We know the money is a problem so what will be will be...

Ithink he knows he'll struggle on level machinery..!!

To me Motogp should be as moto2 but with 1k cc engines...with WSB been the works teams with all manufactures competing....

Not sad to see him go...sick of his complaining...Have a cheese sandwich n a pint of milk on me Casey...Ciao

Reply to this Topic
DangerousD79

Nov 09

DangerousD79 says:

One more wife stops play? I've known many men loose the passion for lots of things when the other half has a 'strong opinion'.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

It seems he's not happy with the changes in motoGP that are necessary to ensure the survival of the series, well thats tough as the sport is bigger than one person no matter how good they are.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Not a fan, but going to free practice at Assen to see the fastest rider ever ride the RCV. Casey Stoner is an awsome rider. I reckon Casey could even take Doohan rainey and Schwanz on a 2 stroke. Great rider and i will miss him.  Casey rules and you all know it!!

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

and rossi

isn`t and hasn`t been whining for years????...it`s not whining u dumb fuks,it`s explaining how the bike feels and how the race has gone......

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

leemuz

he`ll struggle on level machinery????...so he had 20 odd wins on the duke....in that case where do u think rossi would be on equal machinery???...125`s perhaps....u really put some shit on here...and as for the simmo pic....he was always a big crash waiting to happen (unfortunately he died) going way past his ability

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices