Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP”

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner will retire at the end of 2012, the Australian saying he’s lost his passion and love for racing at a time when the Repsol Honda rider is arguably at the peak of his career. Disillusioned with constant rule changes, weary of criticism that he was a prolific crasher and rumours that the lactose intolerance issue he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 May 2012 20:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

some of the best racing involved stoner and rossi battling it out.......

Laguna 08 was epic.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

davevr46

well said mate....and just to add THAT WAS WHEN STONER WAS ON THE DUKE......the bike nobody else has come close to winning or taming

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

casey

never been his biggest fan but when i quickly read the headline at work earlier i was surprisinly dissapointed, then to get home and read that its things like rules changing etc etc i feel its just typical stoner, not going to bash him but, dont every sport change over time, and these rules are only because they are trying to make up teams and rider to actualy have people to race, even big players like suzuki & kawasaki hit the wall with the world ressesion.  as someone said below there is noone bigger than the sport, anyways i wish him well and mucho respect for they way he raced

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

comment of the week

"Your talent outweighs your ambition"

(some guy on visordown)

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

weskit

stoner said that to rossi when he took him out in the rain

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

simoncbr

I seem to remember CS hitting the dirt in that race on his Super duper Duke..!!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Laguna Seca 2011 that awesome pass on Lorenzo the victory overtake.

Reply to this Topic
bryfor59

Feb 09

bryfor59 says:

simoncbr1000

Can I just say "You are a complete fucking TOSSER" you need to keep your idiotic opinions to yourself, who the fuck are you to criticise the late, hugely talented, Marco Simoncelli, you know fuck all you dick!!!!!!! you tell other people not to put their shit on this site but you lay down the biggest pile of shit - ARSEHOLE

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Riple effect will be huge. Rossi suddenly has options, MotoGP need to find at least one more good rider, probably from WSB, which creates openings from BSB possibly and so on.

Reply to this Topic
minezx9

Jan 06

minezx9 says:

Whinge (sorry) winds of change

At least he'll be remembered for all the wrong reasons. His dolly out the pram episodes. His health issues. A great talent no question. But i can't honestly see that many people missing him. Is he gone yet?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle