Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP”

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner will retire at the end of 2012, the Australian saying he’s lost his passion and love for racing at a time when the Repsol Honda rider is arguably at the peak of his career. Disillusioned with constant rule changes, weary of criticism that he was a prolific crasher and rumours that the lactose intolerance issue he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 May 2012 20:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

stoner999....i mean jamie.....now i 100% understand your love for stoner....

maybe i need to set up a new user name and hide my profile like all the other guttles peeps on here....

Fire the personals all you want mate i could'nt give a f**k...if i did ide be peeping behind  a made up name just like most....

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

such a pleasant forum

have a nice day now...:lol:

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

stoner lovers

Will you all retire at the end of the season,or will you all be posting about rossi next year.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

jamie

On your profile you say you are a doley,very apt as its urban slang for penis...you are definitely one of them a rather big one...

Reply to this Topic
leeroy0775

Sep 10

leeroy0775 says:

GET A LIFE

i never expected such a hateful forum ..... and you joke about cancer? how nice you must be..... i hope that bus runs YOU over , twice

Reply to this Topic
ppatel3d

Jun 10

ppatel3d says:

@acanada46

Following the development of Arthur Sissis. Personally its crap that rossi is not up there, as races have been quite dull. I think if Rossi does not sort out the Ducati and gets and extended contract with Ducati starting next year, we may see the Spanish anthem be playing in all 3 classes in every single race. Lorenzo will have no challengers at all. Pedrosa will win here and there, but Yamaha are could start their golden run from next year, if not this year.

Reply to this Topic
mydogben

Aug 02

mydogben says:

WTF

Just realised why i rarely bother with these forums. Jamieq999 you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. I hope one day you look back at your recent posts and realise what a shallow minded immature and hateful attitude you have. I hope you or your family are never touched by such a terrible illness. GROW UP.......

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

jamieq999

There is something seriously wrong with you and I suggest you seek help, attacking people online and wishing cancer is just as low as it gets. Its guys like you that give us bikers a bad name. I just hope mcn read some of your comments and throw you off the forum. Just so uncalled for.

Reply to this Topic
Chris Kam

Feb 08

Chris Kam says:

Posted on another thread but thought it might get the topic back on track!

Unlike the majority of Brits I have always been a fan of Casey Stoner and I wish him all the best with whatever path he chooses in the future.

love him or hate him, I think this is a massive blow to the motor sport world and I was Personally looking forward to seeing him race for at least another 6 seasons to see if he could surpass Valentino Rossi's tally of race wins and titles before he turned 33. in my opinion he could have been the greatest GP rider of all time, but I guess we will never find out now :-(

Putting the mind games aside these guys have been on the same race circuit and have had intense rivalry for years so it goes without saying that it came as a shock to them, but I have another theory!

Casey has said in the past how exciting and close the WSBK races are, this coupled with the fact that adrenaline fuelled sportsmen find it hard after retirement to replicate the rush of travelling at speeds in excess of 200mph, I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that in a season or two we see Casey making a return to the WSBK paddock, and who wouldn’t give him a ride? Imagine that for an unstoppable Honda team Johnny Rea and Casey Stoner.

Fingers crossed that this wont be the last we see of him.

Reply to this Topic
MKultra

May 09

MKultra says:

jamieq999

My mum & dad have cancer YOU CUNT!!! I have a Stihl Chainsaw in my garage, Ride up and I will make a slow painful death for you !!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices