Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner: “I've lost the passion for MotoGP”

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner will retire at the end of 2012, the Australian saying he’s lost his passion and love for racing at a time when the Repsol Honda rider is arguably at the peak of his career. Disillusioned with constant rule changes, weary of criticism that he was a prolific crasher and rumours that the lactose intolerance issue he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 May 2012 20:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Stoner

And He has big teeth

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Stoner

And He has big teeth

Reply to this Topic
Gavinkirkwood

May 12

Stoner don't quit

I used to watch u in the British. 125 an seen your whole career every one understands that having a wife an daughter an the moto gp travel an life style is hard but don't quit racing come back to Britain an race in bsb less traveling the racing is better exciting u don't care bout the money as I heard Honda offered u double so come back to Britain

Reply to this Topic
viaciofano

Nov 04

viaciofano says:

Quit

Stoner I think you have great courage and will inspire others to follow what you enjoy. Money cant buy "the best things in life which are free". Simoncini can not enjoy any money where he is now. Life is for living. Vinnychoff

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Bit of a bombshell to some but not for me. Like he says he has been pushing all his life to get to the very top in the sport he loves and the very top of the sport he loves is about to be dumbed down to a level that he will not be happy with. Stoner doesn't use the collective "we" like the bloody Queen does. He uses it because he knows he is in partnership with others to make his bike the best it can be, from his mechanics and team manager to the suspension and the tyre manufacturers. He finally got his factory ride and it all came together and he/they blew everyone into the weeds, he'd finally proved himself to all those who'd had it easier than him all those years. Found himself a family as he thought, said family then shit on him though. That stays with you and when his present family shit on him last season and forced him to ride at Motegi I think he made up his mind then.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Not a Stoner fan

But my impression of him has changed alot after his MCN interview. He expresses some feelings that nobody had the slightest clue of.

We knew he fell out with Ducati but he was really hurt by them and i really can relate to wanting to watch your family grow up and relax, not putting up with shit you no longer really like.

I've never said this before but good on you Casey and all the best. Still glad your going though lol

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices