Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Stoner on top after FP2 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Stoner on top after FP2

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Stoner on top after FP2

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has ended the first day at Le Mans at the top of the timesheets. The Aussie - who yesterday announced he is to retire at the end of the season - posted a best time of 1.33'740 to beat his team-mate Dani Pedrosa. Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo set the third fastest time. Brit Cal Crutchlow was seventh behind...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 May 2012 15:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Year 6 Presiozi, and your bike has continued to lose ground as it has done every season since you built it. Time for the sack, new upgrades for a turd only available after half way through the season and now the wsbk needs 'another 200cc' to remain competitive??? Never has a design philosophy been in such dire straits... The hondas easily the best bike put jorge, casey or Rossi on it and they'd all win by a country mile.. perhaps that is what casey is most worried about??

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Casey announced his retirement but still fast as ever good to see Ben in the top five too hopefuly he replicates it when it really matters.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

9th ....

Just be quiet Hugelean.

Reply to this Topic
lickers

Oct 11

lickers says:

Spies

Will choke again and finish mid pack at best.

Ben Spies = Sacked

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Spies

He is struggling again. This factory ride is not working for him and against expectations he's not working for it. Sure he's trying,trying so hard he crashed the bike again. Not a pretty sight. Back at Tech3 the battle rages on. The Preziosi bike held 5th for quite awhile. What happened ? I guess the pilot decided to redesign it mid session to gain advantage. Jokes aside. Bautista is on a march and I hold thumbs for him.

I wonder if HRC will consider Stoner's input when it comes down to the nitty gritty of replacing him.

He's had the best seat in the house for years to make a hands on assessment of their strengths and weaknesses as riders rather than characters of the sport.

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Dear MCN

Dear MCN,

please could you remove Benny the hedgehog's little rant? i haven't read HugeLean's comments but I doubt they'd deserve abuse like that.

Benny - we're racing fans and we want to read about racing - not you having a little go at someone, Grow up fella.

Baz 

Reply to this Topic
nigel041

Jan 04

nigel041 says:

BennyHedgehog

Why is it that every time i read down throught the posts you are arguing with someone? You are about as annoying on this website as RDB46 (unless you are a reincarnated RDB46) used to be until he got so embarrassed about saying how his god was gonna rinse everyones asses that he buggered off.

Why don't you take a leaf out of Stoners book and retire mate, but with immediate effect

Anyway, i hope Casey kicks everyones asses this weekend and for the rest of the season (with the exception of Cal of course!)

Reply to this Topic
bouncerbeater

Aug 02

With all the pricks on here spouting their uninformed and biased drivel coupled with all the personal abuse fired off left and right it's no wonder there aren't many decent users left on here willing to post. Perhaps the mods ought to actually do something occasionally.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

MOANERS

Im glad MOTOGP is back then all the moaners and arm chair racers can get on with slagging of the MOTGP riders instead of the WSB and BSB racers. I wish they would get of the WSB forum unless they leave positive comments. The last WSB race at Donnington was the best race i have seen in ages. Hopefully this weekends MOTOGP races will be as good. Good luck to crutchlow and rossi 

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

hah....

1,honda 2,honda ,3yamaha,4  honda,5yamaha ,6 yamaha, 7 yamaha.....Wow that ducati is an awsome piece of motorcycle engineering...lmao....It needs to join CS and retire at the end of the season...

Give honda the rights to provide all the engines for Motogp class, and let teams build there own chassis...

This may save motogp.......Let WSB have a variety of manufactures in it with super tuned motors...

It will cut out the next five years trying to get to the above....Honda are engineering that way.....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices