Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa steals pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa steals pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa steals pole

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa will start tomorrow's MotoGP race at Le Mans from pole position. Pedrosa stole pole position with only a few minutes remaining of the session. The session started in wet conditions, though it wasn't raining, and the track slowly dried towards the end of the session. Team-mate Casey Stoner will start from second on the grid. Tech 3...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 May 2012 14:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

That was one crazy session but what is more disturbing is Ben Spies who I hed fear on thinking he was qualify way down the order thank god that didn't happen 6th place does not look bad just hopefully he replicates it into a good result as he is coming under pressure as for the front two no denying they would not be on the front row but I think Casey is gonna take this race tommorow.  

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

ye...

i can understand why cal is on the second row........but the 2 factorys!!.......whats that about??

benny dont answer that . we know what your answer will be...........

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Dovi's Hitler

Couldn't work out if Dovi was trying out some more fashionable stubble above his top lip that looked like the Adolf style or whether it was just a nasty spot. He should approach clearasil for a sponsorship deal and also some products because its not cool to be spotty well that's the impression the adverts give anyway.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

ben

something wrong with ben. i'm sure 100%. i don't know why. it should suit him this year. hope he's not like hayden that DONE ANYTHING TO SECURE HIS CONTRACT INCLUDING TEAM ORDER. rossi would race next year. i'm sure from hayden attitude. he done team order so smooth. i'm sure he wants rossi to help him to say something to extend his contract. prove?? suddenly after qatar qualifing, he fell behind so good till i can see he was in trouble. jerk. hayden is finish.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Blood

Moto won't get the chance to, his Mum has grounded him for using the computer again.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Hang on???

I thought Stoner was "ALWAYS" the fastest Moto GP rider?  As for  those riders Nostro said could only dream of being that fast........... I guess Dani's dreams have come true today!

Joking aside Dani will get the holeshot and then Stoner will do his Fast Freddie impersonation early on either in the lead or hot on Dani's heels. Then I can't wait to see how it all washes out.... can Dovi and Cal give any of the big boys some heat??? Let's hope so.... Happy safe weekend for all! 

Ciao Mama's! 

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Agreed Benny

.... but what's up with Spies? This isn't like him.  Has his confidence taken a knock?

____

Motoking - love your posts!  :D

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

tech 3

Like to see cal running such low fuel and with the same brake set up as dovi/ factory boys . J.L and B.S must be feeling a little embarrassed ........., then again this is qually .

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Well done Dovi.

After 10yrs(?) or so, on true racing bikes, you've finally out-qualified your team-mate who's run 'proddy bikes' for most of his career and is in his 2nd season at this level. I'm glad the improved brakes is money well spent.  

Jarvis, sign him up before someone else does.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Benny

You say that Lorenzo is arrogant, but let's be fair, to get to that stage in a sport everyone is going to be, to a degree. And to say that he is scared of Dovi, is really clutching at straws.

Btw, hope you and Dovi can get it on together and live happily ever after.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices