Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Lorenzo takes victory and championship lead MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Lorenzo takes victory and championship lead

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Lorenzo takes victory and championship lead

2010 MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo has won the wet race at Le Mans by 9.9 seconds and taken the lead in the championship by eight points. Lorenzo got an excellent start to lead from flag to flag, consistently lapping faster than any of the riders behind him. Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner took second place off the line, though he was unable to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 May 2012 14:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Rossi bashers go quiet

See how quick Stoner was to blame the bike for finishing behind Rossi! He didn't need to do that. I bet Honda, who have provided him with a fantastic bike over these past seasons loved that!! Casey didn't enjoy the race and Val enjoyed every moment of it and that was the only difference between the two riders and machines that I could see on the day.

All the Rossi bashers that used Casey as their rubber mallet have gone very quiet now. Brilliant.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ride of the day?

I was waiting for this comment by one of the little yellow pantie brigade. Rossi was still 10 seconds behind the winner Lorenzo - the one true rider of the day. Jeez the Rossi effluent cup hath runneth over in their giddy excitment over a wet race podium.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
lickers

Oct 11

lickers says:

Thanks Benny

That’s a better response when compared to your last effort. Previously was just trying to have a conversation about Stoners comments on the Honda, you clearly were looking for an argument. I left it alone.

I do agree with you that Cal is ragged when compared to AD, who is supper smooth and yes super cool. However I have a feeling that if Cal can keep it upright, which he has done in the dry so far this season, that he will get the better of AD. Might be blinded a bit by patriotism though.......

On the Flip side, the more comfortable AD feels on the M1 the better he is going to go. Wonder how much of a difference the upgraded brakes made yesterday?

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Benny

Absorb these facts-

1. Dovi crashed  trying to hard to keep out in front of cal......so much for "classicil and experience"

2. Cal was getting his ass kicked down the straights , a blind man could see that .

3.Dovi had to buy upgraded brakes , becouse cal - at the moment - is top dog .

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

nostrodamus

i have just discovered who the biggest wanker is on this website a fellow by the name of nostrodamus who is full of shit and spends his tims sniffing casey stoners unwashed pants all day !!!!!, great ride from rossi if you watched the race you could see that ducati was twitching on most of the straghts, onwards and up wards !!

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Fuck off Nostro

You silly knob jockey... Just coz Lorenzo pissed off into the distance on his own doesnt mean he get's the ride of the day... Rossi battled and then battled some more in order to take second place over Stoner... You know, proper racing!! Oh what was i thinking? you love it when a rider fucks off into the distance and wins by 30 seconds dont ya, real exciting that... NOT!! You are a bitter little pleb aintcha!!

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

CAL HAD FASTER BIKE

he jus braked too late while trying to follow Rossi..it was surely lack of his experience on a GP bike in wet weather. and He was on Fastest Bike ..here is some light http://resources.motogp.com/files/results/2012/FRA/MotoGP/RAC/AverageSpeed.pdf?v1_d80e5cc2

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

ha ha ....NOSTRO lol at u

Rossi set the fastest lap of the race...His last lap of the race was .4 faster than Lorenzo ...

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

moaner

couldnt have said it better myself mate !!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh Moaner what was I thinking?

By your piss stained yellow pantie logic Barbera should've been awarded rider of the day for overcoming Rossi in Qatar. Or according to your little '46er mate there Cal should have been rider of the day in Jerez by virtue of his fastest lap.

Perhaps you're still school bound where there are no winners and losers just happy little participants, but in the real world of MotoGP racing you'll find the winner is the one most deserving of the plaudits. That'll be Lorenzo with his masterclass display.

Next please....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices