Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Lorenzo takes victory and championship lead MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Lorenzo takes victory and championship lead

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Lorenzo takes victory and championship lead

2010 MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo has won the wet race at Le Mans by 9.9 seconds and taken the lead in the championship by eight points. Lorenzo got an excellent start to lead from flag to flag, consistently lapping faster than any of the riders behind him. Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner took second place off the line, though he was unable to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 May 2012 14:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

What a plank.... Ha ha

In one breath:

"The difference between me and the 46ers is I respect the guy's who ride well ,the guy's who insult me are nothing but die hard fenatic's that have no respect for other riders."

Then in the very next:

"so to put it in lamens turms FUCK OFF "

So there is no difference between you and a "46er" then! Typical Stoner Fan, Only sees the flack they get but never note the shit that dribbles from their own mouths... You just keep proving what a worthless, biased and spineless tool you really are...

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

noshow no brain

you stoner worshipers make me laugh, when he fucks off back to oz who are you going to follow then???, dont forget this years grand prix is at silverstone, saying that i bet you have never even been to a grand prix, i have decided your an even bigger tosser than nostro !!1

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

filly

you stoner worshipers make me laugh, when he fucks off back to oz who are you going to follow then???,

The same as you and yours bud when Vale goes..............

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

dirty harry

u actually are dumb as shit aren`t u.....stoner always loses a wheel to wheel battle with lorenzo or rossi? does he????.....i think u need to go and check your facts dimbo

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

lol SIMON

Yeah do your homework and then come back....i am talking about head to head battles and not running lonely at front ...and for Rossi fans this check out this link..this picture says a lot...that hes still stoner"S dad :d :D http://www.rossi-ducati.cz/wp-content/gallery/4-2012-le-mans/valentino-rossi-lemans-036.jpg

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Yet again Boaner you rate your posts and yourself pretty high . The only people who rate your comments are your fellow cult tribe followers . Go back to your Rossi poster cladded room and make best friends with your right hand,  cause that is the only thing you will get some excitement from .

silly46 what would you like to bet on ? I'll bet you 1000 right now Stoner beats your fallen god. And seeing as I don't need to worship a rider like the yellow poodle club, I find Cal,Jorge and Dovi fun to watch and I bet the three of them will beat Rossi not only in the next dry race but in the championship as well. What's the difference between Stoner and Rossi , Stoner will finish his career on top Rossi will just be another washed up old italian making up numbers mid pack on a CRT bike because after Ducati get sick of his demands and poor results he will have no where else to go. Haha

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

As i said....retard spoke again

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

dirty harry

as i said have a look again and by the way stoner was dicing wheel to wheel in the dry at the front on the duke.....u got no respect for how good stoner is u twat......stoner was the first person to dice with rossi and win

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Dear oh dear oh dear Noshow...

Further proving my below post about you to be true.... What a tool... ha ha...

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

noshow

do the council look after you in some care in the community for the mentally ill programme ?????

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices