Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Lorenzo takes victory and championship lead MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Lorenzo takes victory and championship lead

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Lorenzo takes victory and championship lead

2010 MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo has won the wet race at Le Mans by 9.9 seconds and taken the lead in the championship by eight points. Lorenzo got an excellent start to lead from flag to flag, consistently lapping faster than any of the riders behind him. Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner took second place off the line, though he was unable to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 May 2012 14:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Nah silly46 Ive grown up and can take care of myself maybe at your age you could take yourself off your mum's titty and try some solid foods.

Boaner your posts are not only exagerated but  should have pictures with them so even the mentally disabled (filly46) can understand the shit you spirt out.

Go on try to belittle me with another one of your poor atempts of sarcasm Rossi will be in 6th place again in two weeks and posters like silly 46 will never be heard from again till the next rain race

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

You do it all by yourself Noshow...

I dont need to belittle you really, you make yourself look a tool all on your own..... Keep it up though as it is funny reading your poor insults... Oh no, you don't do that do you as you are a good, honest Stoner Fan... Pah...

Oh, and for what it's worth, i am not delusional like most die hard Rossi fans and i agree that he will prob be a second or so off the pace again next week (if it's dry that is)... Saying that, he was getting further under the 1 sec mark in each dry FP last week if i remember rightly so who knows... Also, the new parts being tested in Mugello this week might help him bridge that gap a little bit more... I'll keep an open mind about it all though... Unlike some pretend know it alls on here!!!

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

no balls !!

well we will just have to see what happens in spain, i dont expect the guy to be challenging for the win but i think progress has been made over the last month and hopefully a new engine with smoother power will take things on to the next level !!!, you make me laugh noshow, you bite worse than a dog who hasnt been fed for a month ha ha ha ha

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle