Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: James Ellison finishes top CRT MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: James Ellison finishes top CRT

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: James Ellison finishes top CRT

James Ellison finished top CRT rider in Le Mans yesterday (Sunday), just two weeks after wondering whether he would even be starting the French Grand Prix. A tough start to 2012 caused by a chronic chatter issue with his Aprilia ART machine saw team boss Paul Bird threaten to axe him for Le Mans and draft in the team’s number one...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 May 2012 10:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Excellent ride by James. Hopefully this will give him the confidence to push on a bit on a dry track. He's proved he can race with and beat other ART bikes, Paul Bird needs to take notice of that and start taking the chatter issue seriously. If his chatter is worse than other riders, particularly other ART bikes, then it must be the setup that's at fault.

Reply to this Topic
A7X_916

Aug 08

A7X_916 says:

Well done James

Dead chuffed for you!

Reply to this Topic
buddie

Feb 06

buddie says:

Benny the Hedgehog

Your comments should be deleted . 'Team of Crooks' why are you allowed to to make comments like this, this is surely illegal. I cannot understand MCN allowing it to be shown.

Reply to this Topic
buddie

Feb 06

buddie says:

Benny the Hedgehog

Your comments should be deleted . 'Team of Crooks' why are you allowed to to make comments like this, this is surely illegal. I cannot understand MCN allowing it to be shown.

Reply to this Topic
tackyaccy

Dec 07

tackyaccy says:

CRTs

should be banned from moto GP they are a laughing stock to anyone who is serious about the GPs.No wonder Stoners going and I don't blame him one bit. I bet the ex GP riders who ride CRT crap round the track are seriously embarrased by there porformance.Let's be right about this you cant have two races,one for CRTs and one for prototypes on the same track at the same time, what the hells going on. So Ellison finishes first CRT big deal, it has not halted the boring factor and never will, I know who the top three riders are in 99% of the GPs that are taking place in 2012, barring accidents.It makes me so mad and frustrated and i'm sure other GP fans feel the same way. 

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Nice one James

Great ride mate - well done!

MCN - any chance you can ban Benny the hedgehog? We've all got an opinion but we don't all resort to swearing and insulting people, it's wearing a bit thin...

Or, is it Rupert in disguise just saying silly things to drum up readership again... like he did in PB in the 1980s???

Reply to this Topic
buddie

Feb 06

buddie says:

Benny

I could not care less about your comments regarding your views on riders performance. What you said about the Team all being C.... should have been deleted. You have probably never raced in your life and to have been at the trackside watching the riders race in horrendous conditions was awesome. Ellison passed other CRT bikes fai and square and was not gifted the TOP slot he worked hard for it with almost Nil Visibility.

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Benny

mate - your comments on racing are fine - it's just swearing and insulting people that get's my goat.

I'm trying to get my young lad into bikes and I like him reading this site - but not the insults!

so keep up the good comments - but don't have a go at me for keeping it clean?

Cheers,

Baz

Reply to this Topic
buddie

Feb 06

buddie says:

Benny the Hedgehog

You called the Team Crooks . The Team are ordinary hard working blokes and that Goes for EVERYONE in the Team You have no right to call people crooks.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices