Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi and Stoner recall Jerez 2011 collision MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi and Stoner recall Jerez 2011 collision

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rossi and Stoner recall Jerez 2011 collision

Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner admitted having flashbacks to their controversial collision in last year’s Jerez MotoGP race after they battled for the podium in an exciting finale to yesterday’s French Grand Prix. Last year’s Jerez race served up one of the most controversial moments of the season after Rossi crashed and took out Stoner while they were racing for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 May 2012 11:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Hmmm

the interview with Furasawa explaining Rossi had nothing to with it

A bit like the interview with Furusawa that details how he designed the 2004 spec M1 (using some feedback from Barros it has since transpired for the smooth power delivery)

But a good number don't take any notice of that either and maintain he just followed VR / JB instructions on how to build it.

Seems Furusawa must be a downright liar...

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

torryboy

Have you ever raced or done a trackday? By the sounds of it NO! if you had you would know if any rider on track comes off, even if its your best friend, brother anybody you dont stop and help you leave it to the paramedics and Doctors! torryboy you are the biggest nob on here ever!

Reply to this Topic
mike2265

Apr 11

mike2265 says:

Agree with the others Torry - that was a horrible comment.  Not a fan of Rossi or the way he conducts himself but to say that he doesn't care if he kills someone with his riding is utterly fucked up.  He's not a psychopath.

Reply to this Topic
torryboy

Mar 09

torryboy says:

outrageous posts

wow that took the heat of stoner for a night people.the worst post on the site i very much doubt that.thats the problem i post a shite comment and everyone gets touchy feely about something we have experienced third hand so to speak.now the post looks more reasonable with a line changed just showing we all sould think about the shite we post first.by the way track days,yes fast road racing,yes lost mates when out riding,yes.support your favourite rider but some of the posts about stoner and rossi online are ludicrious.we can only touch the level these riders are riding at 100 percent of the time when there are just a couple of seconds apart in qualifying,so guys have a quick think before you,s post!ps also attend the tt every year and appreciate all the riders as we all should.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Step away from the shovel Torryboy..

That was some top notch backtracking fella!! Why write it if you are not man enough to stand by it??

Oh and Bulto... Ahhh fuck it, you'll only respond and iv'e already been asleep once today... I'll leave it!

Reply to this Topic
torryboy

Mar 09

torryboy says:

hardly

what back tracking do you think i give a fuck what people post on a website about me.do you really think i could stand by a idiotic post like that put up for effect?i dont slag of any of the riders as bad as yourself moaner.anyone can post crap to get a response but unlike yourself and other flamers i dont hide my profile.so carry on getting your jollies calling people names with no chance of recourse.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

iv'e already been asleep once today...

Shame you woke up really - next time, stay that way until the season's over.

Still couldn't resist a little bite though could you - until you realised your argument had nowhere to go

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

"Boringboy"

My arguments have "nowhere to go" with you because i lose the will to live trying to finish your "yawn fest" posts... You straight up n down bore the tits off me with your "I'm not a Stoner fan and i am definately not biased towards him" bullshit when you really are.... You old man are a joke!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices