Skip to content

Riding & events Picos de Europa Touring & travel

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Touring & travel > Picos de Europa

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

gloo96

May 12

gloo96 says:

Picos de Europa

Paul, Rob, Martin and Mike conquering the Picos de Europa in May. Fantastic roads and virtually empty too!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 May 2012 13:57)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Melmac

May 12

Melmac says:

Oh yes !

Totally agree on the roads being fantastic having just come back from the Picos having thoroughly enjoyed the Potes / Panes / Riano triangle and those cliff hugging roads one side with the blue railings to stop you having a swim on the other side...... Certainly a great place to go for a mega grin factor :) The scenery is fantastic too.

Reply to this Topic
GrahamLewis

Aug 07

GrahamLewis says:

Second that spent 6 days riding the Picos region last year and loved the roads and people. Going back in 3 weeks to do more of the roads and some of the ones we did last year.

Reply to this Topic
ChristianGuillaume

Jul 11

Paul, Rob, Martin and Mike look like the actors from "Wild Hogs", and they're even four, it all fits! I've started to watch travel movies lately because my wife's pregnant and I can't really go anywhere. I've found this link http://www.travelangle.com/classic-holiday-travel-movies-well-never-forget/ and it almost feels like being on the bike again.

Reply to this Topic
NoeSamuhel

Oct 11

NoeSamuhel says:

I love that the roads are empty, I do wonder where the European citizens went to. Maybe they've all escaped through some British airways and come to USA to show off their neat accent my girl seems to love so much, haha! I believe it's a fair trade, our bikes for their accent.

Reply to this Topic
ChristianGuillaume

Jul 11

Britain's great for this sort of travels! I came all the way from USA just to check it out and I'd been pleasantly surprised ever since I got to the Heathrow terminal 5 parking. You guys really know how to get a biker started!

Reply to this Topic
Eugenios

Jan 12

Eugenios says:

Oh man, I want to leave the Parrot Cay villas so much and go biking throughout England now! It's been a while since I went on a trip with the guys and frankly this thing meant being a man for me. I hope I'll get them out of their couches once again this month!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices