Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN May 23: Stoner 'I quit' exclusive interview General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN May 23: Stoner 'I quit' exclusive interview

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN May 23: Stoner 'I quit' exclusive interview

In this week's MCN, out May 23, we prepare for the 2012 Isle of Man TT with a free TT preview. We speak to all the hopefuls, including John McGuinness, Guy Martin and Ian Hutchinson. We also have an inch-by-inch guide to the circuit from the racers themselves. We speak exclusively to Casey Stoner after the Aussie announced his plans to leave...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 May 2012 11:53)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

Mick Grant

Mick Grant, excellent, i remember watching the BBC's "Sorry Mate, I Didn’t See You!" programme, Mick was in it, but the funny thing, in the final show Mick and another guy ride a pair of katana 1000's round brandshatch and he says something like "motorbikes are one of the safest thing on the road" but in the repeat that part was scrambled. His final quote in "Where are they now?" is magic. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices