Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN May 23: Stoner 'I quit' exclusive interview General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN May 23: Stoner 'I quit' exclusive interview

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN May 23: Stoner 'I quit' exclusive interview

In this week's MCN, out May 23, we prepare for the 2012 Isle of Man TT with a free TT preview. We speak to all the hopefuls, including John McGuinness, Guy Martin and Ian Hutchinson. We also have an inch-by-inch guide to the circuit from the racers themselves. We speak exclusively to Casey Stoner after the Aussie announced his plans to leave...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 May 2012 11:53)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leebikes

May 08

leebikes says:

dont think ill be buying the paper anymore after 25 years,its always full of 30 years of some load of crap we have all read before.where was whats on at the bmf news last week,hondas got 3 new bikes out this month lets read about them instead of 30 year old cbrs that weve all read about so many times.last week 30 years of v4s week before 25 years of wsb,see a pattern.sorry lost my custom shame.

Reply to this Topic
FORCE3D

Apr 09

FORCE3D says:

leebikes says

Wah wah wah I happen to think it's a great idea comparing old vs new it couldn't be more poignant in these crappy economic times we are living. The simple fact is bikes have got lighter and faster but for real roads and real riders this is useful info.

Take your negativity elsewhere please

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Leebikes

Leebikes u fkin retard.........go piss off and moan somewhere else, Tuesday night is like Christmas eve for me. I loved the v4 special last week, was a bit of a trip down memory lane

Reply to this Topic
R30Paul

Jul 08

R30Paul says:

New Look MCN...

I do wish they would make the 'Classifieds' a seperate again like it used to be...

And as for the MCN Exclusives... come on guys... tone it down a bit!

'MCN Talk Exclusively to Casey Stoner' - What! - Like no one else has...

Reply to this Topic
steven.hood7

Jan 08

steven.hood7 says:

MCN Doing a good job!.

Loved my CBR600FL/FM/FV ! Was these bike that started my love for motorcycling back in 1990. The "NEW" look MCN has been fantastic, so keep up the effort and i'll keep buying it. 

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

leebikes

Plenty of reader like nostalgia, me included. Although I ride a modern bike I think older ones such as the RC30/RC45 are fare better looking and more interesting and I like reading about them

There isnt enough material out there to fill a weekly motorcycle newspaper with articles about new bikes and there never has been.

Reply to this Topic
leebikes

May 08

leebikes says:

every body is intitled to his/her opinion kennygorrie as for calling me a retard  well we can all hide behind a user name  imature twat

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

leebikes

You have been a member of the MCN forum for 4 years and have totaled 2 posts in that time, one of them a moan about the newspaper. Normally I dont agree with name calling but Ill make an exception in your case. You deserve all you get.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Not a Stoner fan

But my impression of him has changed alot after his MCN interview.  He expresses some feelings that nobody had the slightest clue of. 

We knew he fell out with Ducati but he was really hurt by them and i really can relate to wanting to watch your family grow up and relax, not putting up with shit you no longer really like. 

I've never said this before but good on you Casey and all the best.  Still glad your going though lol

Reply to this Topic
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Good One

Great publication this week. Good mix of stories from the TT boys and a sound analysis of the machines on review. You always know a good week when it takes more than an hour to read. 

Not a great lover of the tree hugging machine love feststhat seem to be in the mag each week (this week is being the 600 Honda (yawn)), but hey the rest made for some fantastic reading.

Love the TT review, especially the course knowledge tips.

Good luck to Adam Child, he will need it. Those fast boys are mad when they lap you. Get back safe.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle