Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best”

Cal Crutchlow said Valentino Rossi’s brilliant return to the podium in a rain-hit French Grand Prix on Sunday proved the Italian is still one of the best riders in the world. Rossi claimed his first rostrum for 12 months and best Ducati finish when he finished second in Le Mans after coming out on top of separate thrilling battles with Crutchlow...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 May 2012 17:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Dear MrsCleanerGirl flukey CL win what did you win let me guess nothing apart from insults which you deserve.

Suck on that you feckin tosser.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

pampers

Come look in my trophy cabinet, its buckling under the weight of the silverware achieved by me and my offspring . it ranges from rugby athletics motocross and club racing. dancing ( ballet and street dance) my daughters.

What does your having in it? oh yes saddest loser and oldest nappy wearer in peckham.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Feck off you stupid wankrag you aint worth repsonding to bitch.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

pampers

Gotta love the structure and depth to your argument and decussion as to why my points are wrong, they really hit home.:lol::lol:

Now be quiet and they may give you your crayons back , then you csn stop drawing with your own shit. :upset::mad::ph43r:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Pacey

Cant beat a good old punch up on mcn lol

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

kenny

Its no punch up mate, i better be careful i might get in trouble for picking on the slow and retarded.

Its not his fault, his mum got him so evil Knevel PJs and he's been in love with american bullshitter ever since. Snake river canyon was a genuine attempt you know!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyStacey

Feb 12

PaceyStacey says:

i dont have anything against spies but what carcleaner said was exactly right "Media hype has got Spies to where he is today. He's a nice lad and a decent rider for sure but top factory rider and the next alien? only if your high on calpol and a flukey champions league win eh Pampers!" its all hype same with toseland and most british riders (apart from cal). so he won a sbk title, thats different from winning a motogp title, bye spies!

Reply to this Topic
screamer69

Oct 05

screamer69 says:

Pacey, Spies beat Mladin

THREE times in a row...and Mladin is probably ther best we have seen here...he also won WSBK in his first season races on tracks he had never seen..oh did i mention he was the only non "Alien" to win last year?...write Spies off prematurely (like Rossi)...he's better than toseland or Cal will ever be.

Reply to this Topic
Richie462

Apr 11

Richie462 says:

Spies? Media hype? What a load of cock.

The need to make sales in one of the largest motorcycle markets in the world got Spies to where he is today. Just the same as it did Nicky Haden at Honda and then Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

media hype as a marketing tool

Clearly you dont work un advertising Richie as you would know its the same thing.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices