Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best”

Cal Crutchlow said Valentino Rossi’s brilliant return to the podium in a rain-hit French Grand Prix on Sunday proved the Italian is still one of the best riders in the world. Rossi claimed his first rostrum for 12 months and best Ducati finish when he finished second in Le Mans after coming out on top of separate thrilling battles with Crutchlow...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 May 2012 17:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Filly46

Cheers for that :)

Baz

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Mark Buckley

Dear MCN,

Why no story on Mark Buckley who was sadly killed at the NW200 this week?
I would have thought you could have run an article on the guy?

Big respect to Mark and our thoughts are with his wife and family.

Cheers,

Baz

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

A great ride from cal

He was top in the wet warmup and I was confident cal would put in a great performance. There is a fine line between pushing hard and crashing, sadly cal found it. A great season so far for him, maybe he can take spies seat off him. With his performances I'm surprised no one is shooting him down . . . If he was a brit he would have been kicked out by now!!!!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Mark Buckley...

Yeah sad news it was....Going to TT just hope its an accident free year..!!

plus BSN will likely run an article on it...

Mag more for road racers...

Reply to this Topic
PaceyStacey

Feb 12

PaceyStacey says:

hedgehog5

it doesn't say anything about cal's ability you dick head because a rider doesn't get his status from who's doing better over a couple of races or a season, the fact crutchlow has beat rossi from qatar-esotoril doesn't make him better. thats also the reason why stoner isn't the best. i don't see why you feel the need to disrespect crutchlow your obviously frustrated after last race. crutchlow was just saying that rossi has proved he's still got it (whoever doubted him including yourself) is just a fool. fact is in the rain its ALOT ALOT harder to ride and rossi rode better than stoner, simple...

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Dovis Biography...

Quite interesting, a succulent read on how he had his shot and got Booted from the factory Honda team.  How his less experienced teammate is still ahead of him in the World championship and absolutely spanked him in Jerez (who has also led a free practise session in 2012 when Dovi has not)  How the fans who support Dovi are of flags that bear Red, White & Green.  Not sure why you'd want to front a compaign for the sublime talent of Crutchlow to upgrade his brakes, Unless you're a retard?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

This is really odd PC

If riding in the rain is so much more difficult than the dry then I would expect (by your logic) your mid packer fallen sun god to be on the podium in every race regardless of conditions. But he's not is he? Preziosi has given him a weapon but Rossi's not up to it me old china, just simply not up to it.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

PaceyS...

If you were a world class racer would you want to be beaten by someone who was one of the best in the world or by a no-hoper has-been?... that's the only point I'm making... no racer worth his salt is going to say that someone who just beat him fair & square is crap... surely you can see that... ?... it's a pointless question.

I'm not insulting Rossi or putting him down... nor Cal... & I haven't even mentioned Stoner... ?

...& about your insults that are purely down to the fact that you can't comprehend the conversation or point being made... you do realise what it's making you look like, yeah?... I doubt you actually care but hey-ho... carry on.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Paella my friend...

Chips?  I have heard of this food group.  I'm in Spain this week with work... So it's Paella on the harbour front with my Doris.  And Cal can get screwed if he thinks i'm putting 0.01 pence to any. charity to 'buy my brakes'.  That's what sponsors are for.  That's what Tech 3 Marketing is for.  And well done to Dovi for getting the sponsrship - I doubt very much he paid for them himself.   Dos Cervéza Por Favor...  Muchos Love from Espana.  ps. is anyone going to Chemnitz round of GP this year? 

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Brembo or Shcmembo?

Did you see my suitcase?  Goddamit.  I for one like Socks and Sanals like Ze Germans.  I was gonna ask for some Welsh Rare bit, but it seems they have no idea what that is?    Seems no-one can take cuisines seriously from a country that produced Tom Jones and Charlotte Church or Benny the fledgling....  Mind you Katharine Jenkins isn't half bad.  I may consider a pound donation to the boy after a few Mojitos tonight... I'll see how the mood takes me... or indeed if the missus is up for a bit before lights out..  By Barcelone we could be up to filling one calliper...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle