Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best”

Cal Crutchlow said Valentino Rossi’s brilliant return to the podium in a rain-hit French Grand Prix on Sunday proved the Italian is still one of the best riders in the world. Rossi claimed his first rostrum for 12 months and best Ducati finish when he finished second in Le Mans after coming out on top of separate thrilling battles with Crutchlow...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 May 2012 17:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
george shuttleworth

May 04

Benny "hedgehog" How apt.. with you being a prick.

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Benny

Cal might have not been tops in wsbk but his form speaks for itself, your only as good as your last race. and what the hell is smith doing in moto2? I recon a motogp bike would rip his skinny little arms off!!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

benny

Sorry spent all my spare pennies on a yellow thong with number 46 on it...Cal 'll have to lump it...

P.s if it rains at anymore races as at lemans...brakes like Cal's SHOULD be more rider friendly...!!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

b@ll@cks

Car'nt stand the Big Issue or it's tree huggin sellers....It Should be called 'Latest Vacancies' and the country might not be in the state it is in...!!

P.s of to IOM and Briitish GP so defo not got a spare few quid....Harve will have to dig deep....!!

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Grreat...ehhh!!

As soon as we get a competitive Brit , he gets stabbed in the back......and shot down.....typical!!...eh!!

Theres no pleasing some , is there.

Benny , cheers for advertising cals brakes , he'l be chuffed with that...................now wheres my gold card!!

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Benny.....

you on "cal watch" . :tongue:

showing sighns of worry by the looks of things. :lol:

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

No chance.

There's greater needs in life than 'Cals brake fund'. The 'Dovi need's a razor fund' is one of them.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

quick fund raiser

Just an idea, why don't Cal sell Bradley Smith's bike, use the cash to upgrade that Yam of his, and then use the spare cash to employ Bradley as his 'brolly girl', at least it would save us the embarrassment of that pratt wobbling round on a 600 and wasting a good MotoGP ride next year, he couldn't stay on Bambi in a rodeo.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

PC - all mouth and trousers?

Not at all bud. A Gillette is winging Dovi's way as we speak ;)

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I rarely eat chips. Curry tonight as you asked bud (made from scratch as i was taught by an Indian chef pal  years ago), Tikka Masala for the daughter and Jalfrezi for me and my better half. 

As for you resembling Geldof................A wealthy chap who ask's other's for their money. Hmmmmmm? Thank God you did'nt  say Bono! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle