Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: “Rossi still one of the best”

Cal Crutchlow said Valentino Rossi’s brilliant return to the podium in a rain-hit French Grand Prix on Sunday proved the Italian is still one of the best riders in the world. Rossi claimed his first rostrum for 12 months and best Ducati finish when he finished second in Le Mans after coming out on top of separate thrilling battles with Crutchlow...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 May 2012 17:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

To be fair

It's actually two a piece in this years title race...so to me honours are even up to press...

Hence both bikes are even...

Reply to this Topic
jake767

Jan 09

jake767 says:

This forum is the perfect example why kiddies shouldn't be allowed access to computers and mobile phones at bed time. What a load of fuckin drivel.

If MCN could put a filter in and clean up words like Benny, it'd make it a whole lot more worthwhile posting on.

But, alas, that won't happen so we'll all just have to put up with the verbal vitriol that his juvinile fingers tap away on here.

MCN, sort it out.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

careful bloodbubble

what you say....where u from then?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Bloodbubble

Like Rossi himself said many years ago, riders will say all sorts of ridiculous things and sometimes they even believe them themselves. Cal and Dovi can have their little argument about brakes, Dovi will obvioulsy try to outpsyche Cal and Cal can always use them as an excuse should Dovi beat him. We'll never know whether either of them believe it or if the brakes make that much difference. However in those conditions I doubt having better brakes came into it. You're hardly going to stand the bike on it's nose in the wet are you?

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Ere.... Suppo's changed his tune a bit...

Honda’s Communications Director Livio Suppo in a Spanish interview said “it would be a pretty ending to the story if Rossi came back to Honda.”

Have a read of this... Its about the impact of Stoner being a quitter... It's quite a good read..

http://moto-racing.speedtv.com/article/motogp-noyes-notebook-irreplaceable-pt-i/P1

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

next year

Rossi will be on either a Honda or Yamaha next year and be back on the podium every race.  The bloke has always been a match for pussys like moaner.  Nice to see moaner get another ass raping from the goat, I hope to see a few more this year.  Rain permitting, unless Ducati can sort the bike out for some dry action a well.

Good luck to Cal as well, nice to see a brit doing well.

Reply to this Topic
DukeFirenze

Oct 10

DukeFirenze says:

off topic - ben spies

Can anyone say what happened to spies (in le mans and the whole season so far?) Im stuck watching in italy so cant understand the interviews and commentary! he had a stellar rise but this season seems to be faceing the sack if he doesnt knuckle down... yamaha could be after two riders next year!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Moaner

Have a read of this... Its about the impact of Stoner being a quitter... It's quite a good read..

There's a huge difference between 'quitting' and 'moving on'. But i doubt you'll ever get it.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Oh come on Pacey...

Don't let yourself down like that fella... I chucked that line out for one of the usual dopes... Wasn't expecting you to bite on such a simple bit of bait... Let's put that one behind us and move on eh?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Can anyone say what happened to spies (in le mans and the whole season so far?) Im stuck watching in italy so cant understand the interviews and commentary! he had a stellar rise but this season seems to be faceing the sack if he doesnt knuckle down... yamaha could be after two riders next year!

Spies season so far has seen him qualify well but hasn't replicated when it really matters what 11th due to severe chatter after crashing his bike in qualifying nearly saved it Jerez 6th end result 11th blames front end feeling on his M1 Estroil another disaster did well in qualifying again but dropped back finishing 8th after a battle with the reigning Moto2 champion Bradl something that should not even be on Ben's mind then most recently Le Mans in the rain 6th in quailifying finished 16th water got into my helmet and it was difficult to see he really needs to pull his finger out like I say I really hope he does it don't want him losing a quality ride seriously I think his crew needs looking at. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices