Skip to content

Discuss This LCR Honda thrilled with Stefan Bradl’s form MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > LCR Honda thrilled with Stefan Bradl’s form

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

LCR Honda thrilled with Stefan Bradl’s form

LCR Honda boss Lucio Cecchinello says he is thrilled with the form of MotoGP rookie Stefan Bradl after the German claimed his best result so far in 2012 during a rain-lashed French Grand Prix on Sunday. Bradl was fifth in treacherous conditions and he hasn’t finished outside the top 10 yet in the opening four races after making a superb switch...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 May 2012 17:25)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LouisVR46

Feb 12

LouisVR46 says:

Surprised

I have to say that I said he wouldn't do well as Elias made that bike look bad last year, turns out I was wrong about Bradl and the bike, they are a good package and I think he will be offered the HRC factory ride, but at least I was right about Elias - he's shit and needs to quit while he's ahead.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

A great start to the season from Stefan and no reason to believe that it won't continue. Keep it up. 

First year at this level..................Now that's what most would call 'cool' Benny ;) 

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Impressed too with the start Bradl has made factory teams could come calling.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Pencilled in ?

HRC Stoner replacement.  Hardly out of the question this early in. Keep it upright for the next couple of races and the ink will dry on the paper sooner rather than later.. Probably with Stoner's stamp of approval.

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

Nah,  he's good ,  but its too early to speculate just yet.

As a rule i would say 'no', why?, at bradls current level , he is not world championship material.

He will be in a few years maybe , if he keeps improving.

HRC need someone like Rossi,Lorenzo or Pedrosa , a proven winner.

It would be a waste of a factory honda.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Don't rule Stefan out just yet. As we know, money talks. He has Germany on his side. I would'nt rule out an HRC ride next season tbh. The lad has gone about his job quietly and is placing/scoring points where many before have failed. Current Moto2 Champion and in his rookie year riding like an old hand. 

Who'd bet against him? 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Was Bradl's performance ever in doubt

He has shown methodical progress through the GP classes culminating in his fine and well deserved Moto2 title.

Bradl is the epitome of cool. Proper teutonic cool, not that excretable excitable Italian pretense variety.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Sorry Davevr46

HRC already have Dani as they have had for several years across all classes from then to now and he's likely to stay.  HRC need Rossi like a hole in the fucking head. Lorenzo is a moot point. Do the Spanish wish to see a  final demolition derby between two of their favourite sons in the same Repsol Bullring. I doubt it.. Then there is Bautista. Great and loveable performer he is, but he's had what ? 2 seasons of factory rides. No cigar. Suzcrappi like Ducrappi . Shoot the engineers and sundry support groups. Quick fix according to some.

Any half wit will take Bradl very seriously for that HRC seat. Right now he's not the Casey league of speed,but he does bring a ruthless efficiency with him that is admirable. Marc Marquez lost out big time by not being part of  premier league 2012 when the opportunity was afforded the outfit as a whole.

LCR have always been the HRC outfit's minnows. Way behind the Gresini outfit. The sooner factory updates flow to Cechinello's outfit, the quicker things will fall into perspective.

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

HRC

Honda need someone who is going to be a consistent title contender along with a young, up and coming rider. Unfortunately Pedrosa is not the former IMO, so they should give him the flick and hire Lorenzo, for the Repsol sponsorship, and Bradl instead.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Who ever replaces Casey at HRC they are gonna have one hard job filling his shoes I personally can't see Jorge heading there I think he will remain where he is at Yamaha.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices