Skip to content

Discuss This Only a week left to save on Silverstone MotoGP tickets! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Only a week left to save on Silverstone MotoGP tickets!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Only a week left to save on Silverstone MotoGP tickets!

MCN and Silverstone have teamed up to offer MCN readers a whopping £25 off weekend tickets for this year’s British MotoGP, but you've only seven more days to take advantage of this brilliant offer. The first 3000 readers to call the number below will be able to buy a weekend ticket for just £95 (normally £120), which gets you a guaranteed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 May 2012 10:14)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
travis73

Jun 07

travis73 says:

tempting...

You too can que up for toilets, pay £6.50 for a cheese burger and £8 for a beer. Stand around in the rain and get stuck in traffic or pay 25 quid for a bus to the cricuit from the train station.

Or you can go to Montmello and get a train from the central station to the circuit (well 25 min walk), sit in the sun. take up to 4 litres of beer in with you. And sit beside a hottie in a bikini... For €130 you get a grandstand ticket and big screen tv in the stadium section.

Tough choice i know...

Reply to this Topic
mike27

Aug 02

mike27 says:

££££

Fair point, Travis.

The prices are a joke.  Over time, they will lose attendance, especially once the novelty of Silverstone being better than Donington has worn off.

I love my motogp (even organising a California holiday this year to realise my dream visit to Laguna), but I gave up on attending the UK a couple of years back.  It's not worth it.  BSB at my local circuit of Oulton Park is a much better deal - better viewing, more reasonable prices, etc.

Wonder what's in it for MCN to push these tickets...

Reply to this Topic
swampman

Aug 09

swampman says:

motogp

Bring back old donington park up close and personal not 200 yards away ,they will have to catch themselves on and stop charging F1 prices dont they know theres no money about .

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

No chance in hell will I ever go to watch a British GP Britain is a feckin rip off.

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

like travis

Tempted, until I saw the prices!

I will now spend less than a quarter that on some extension cable, beer and burgers and move the TV to the garden. (weather permitting)

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Casey Moaner

You lot just moan moan and moan - If you dont want to pay the price for the tickets, then simply do not go and watch it on telly, no one is forcing you to go

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

hello4646......

...typical of most of the Rossi 'fans" on this forum, you wade in with crap, and totally miss the point these guys are making. Nobody likes being ripped off, especially in a typical venue that treats paying punters as second class (but necessary for their profit) citizens,that come a distant second to the corporate freeloaders, in both viewing areas and facilities. 

If more people voted with their feet, organizers would be forced to make the event a more affordable experience. But with people with your attitude around, why the hell should they... 

Power to the people:ph43r:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
gooey1

Aug 07

gooey1 says:

Just read that Cal has got the new spec brakes.  Even if they don't work any better for him it can't be a bad thing and will at least put his mind at rest.  Dovi will be getting tense -  a podium at Silverstone beckons.

Reply to this Topic
Jl46

Feb 12

Jl46 says:

Are silverstone crazy?? 80 pound for general admission? not even a viewer friendly track especially when assen is 44 euros. Britain all over, absolute joke

Reply to this Topic
tackyaccy

Dec 07

tackyaccy says:

BRING

back DONNINGTON for Gods sake everything has to be down f*%*&*g south, thats why I watch it on Eurosport.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices