Skip to content

SUZUKI Street Pack for Suzuki GSR750 GSR750

You are in... Forums > SUZUKI > GSR750 > Street Pack for Suzuki GSR750

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Street Pack for Suzuki GSR750

Suzuki have launched a 'Street Pack' for the GSR750 Consisting of a single seat cowl, tank protector and fuel cap trim, belly pan, fly screen and rim decal, the pack costs £549 including fitment – a saving of £150 compared to the items being bought individually. The GSR750 was updated with ABS for 2012 and costs £7,349 without the new Street Pack.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 May 2012 10:58)

Post a message in GSR750

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
likesitfast

Sep 11

likesitfast says:

cowel

seat cowel should be part of the package when you buy the bike like the gixxers!!!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Nice Bike.

I like this bike a lot and now it looks finished, should sell well.

Reply to this Topic
maculopathy

Mar 10

maculopathy says:

£549 for a cowl, bellypan & some stickers ????????????????? Good old Suzuki taking the piss there a bit.

Reply to this Topic
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

Styling

This should be how the standard bike comes from the factory. Suzuki have produced some truly great bikes, ie the k5 gsxr1000,  however they all look the same as they did 10 years ago. Put some effort into the styling and sell some bikes. The Italians sell more than a few p%%s poor bikes because they look pretty. Come on Suzuki get your act together.

Reply to this Topic
Toecutter71

Jun 10

Toecutter71 says:

Suzuki became shameless

Belly pans, Stickers...etc cosmetic'sHit, where is four piston calliper brakes , where is aluminium rear fork(or GSR600 rear fork) where is a preload and rebound ajuster on front fork, all that one Shiver(in my country new Shiver GT you can by for 7600€,just he is not manufactured in 2012, then end of 2010 but it is still not unpacked in box) or Dorsoduro has, and Suzuki managers still scrach they hads whit big question mark over  head, "Jii what we do wrong and from 2008. until this day sale in EU decrescent and droping  until Kawasaki and Italian bikes, have sales grow every year. Suzuki wish to sale old Kawasaki z750 whit Suzuki 750engine like BRAND NEW BIKE...Shame on you Suzuki....last 3 years, i still had hope, but what i see on beginig of new "fiscal"(unlist for bikes)2012. year. and what we see from Suzuki, new Plastic on old Vstrom(which is good bike, if they just put little bit better breaks(aka Nissin or Tokicko for piston)New plastick called "Street package" on "Kawasaki Z750"...etc Shit....I can say, i'm very satisfayed whit my new buyed Bandit in 2008, and i realy wish to by another Suzuki, little bit stronger, but realy BRAND NEW TOURER, whit new rim, new susspension, new radial brakes(because that is became standard for all hevier bikes over 90HP)o.k engine must not be brand new construction, because that is only "field" where suzuku no need to have big investment.just improved.....Somthing like New Big Bandit  in maner of FAZER1S whit Aluminium delta rim...But for one step better in some details, some equpment etc..than we can talk bout Suzuki again.(GSX1400 can be still old school bike O.K)

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

toecutter

Ain't got a clue what you Is Saying... in'it...but I reckon your bang on Mate..!

Reply to this Topic
Toecutter71

Jun 10

Toecutter71 says:

Which or what part of my post, you do not understand, a single word I wrote, I admit that my English is not my native and do not know to write it in the best manner of a born Londoner, but the communication with people from countries with English as main language of communication , I had no problem until now ... if you refer  on z750 = GSR750, if it confuses you, then it is OK, but you obviously do not see that this is the same motorcycles, like the Vstrom was made as the Kawasaki factory Kawasaki KLV, so they gave or sold the license to make a Suzuki Vstrom ... similar story was also with this unhappy GSR750. And again, I aim for deficiencies,of new!?GSR750 , which advertises itself as Street Fighter simply can not have, can not have one weak brakes like Suzuki put on it,  may not have "downloaded" rear suspension from Bandit (which is 35 pounds heavier tourer) and all Italian motorcycles on the market that are "fighting" for the same customers have, have much better breaks, much beter front and end Suspension etc. ... briefly on that I thought

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

toecutter69

its in the own want that gsr750 has suzuki pack more than italy and many are have the view of same klv owner parts this has not to do more than other comment regarding weak breaks as my pappy said givem a gurt dollop and ow be nacking fer? wernt the main talks of them that has the london patter not on my shift. As for all this street fighting talk I cant argue moor.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices