Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: Casey Stoner’s retirement took b***s MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: Casey Stoner’s retirement took b***s

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: Casey Stoner’s retirement took b***s

British rider Cal Crutchlow reckons Casey Stoner’s shock decision to retire from MotoGP at the end of 2012 took ‘massive b***s’ from the reigning world champion. Stoner confirmed 2012 will be his last in MotoGP in Le Mans last week having decided to quit because of his disillusionment with constant rule changes and future plans to dumb down the adrenaline pumping...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 May 2012 16:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

checking out.... ma balls

and to think the general public thinks casey is only moaning. well it sure goes to show that the other riders totally agree with him and hate the way its going , even though they can't speak up. ok you can all get back the stoner moaner crap now , thats what seems to drive most of you.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Oi dacron...

Stop moaning!

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

le moaner

give me a home where the buffalo moan.

Reply to this Topic
gtyc

May 12

gtyc says:

please.

It takes real balls to stay when things don't go your way. You know why most of the guys don't say anything? Because not everyone complains about everything. You can only change the game if you're in it. What happened when everyone said VR only won bc he was on a superior machine with Honda? Did he quit? No he moved to one of the worst bikes and proved the rider makes the difference. He wouldn't have changed that if he quit. Some people don't have the balls or guts to stick around when bad times roll around. Easy to give GP the finger when you're not gonna be around next year.

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

stick to racing Cal, rather than acting as the British voice of MGP.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

yellow submarine.

@gtyc . he is retiring . if you can see motogp going on to better things then you know something stoner don't! i see you used vale as your reference! that says plenty about your views.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

I think Crutchlow in wrong here, and Stoner notified the HRC vice President that he was quitting by text message, not nice.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

140 characters of hell.

yeah but he did add a smiley face so its all good.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

dacron

motogp has to change,if it carries on as it is there will only be honda competing ... yamaha couldn't find a sponsor though they won the title..why not let teams buy the engines and supply there own chassis and use a control ecu.

look at formula 1 this season 5 races 5 different winners...motogp need to even out the playing field.

Reply to this Topic
gtyc

May 12

gtyc says:

I do know something...

that Stoner doesn't. It's called perseverance. And VR is just an easy reference. I see you like to make assumptions Dacron, that says plenty about your views. If Stoner stuck around, he could push for the changes that could make this sport better. I think he has more potential than VR has in terms of riding and influence in GP. The man is on fire...he should use that power to make changes if he really cared. Instead, he's the kid in the playground everyone picks on bc they're jealous of how talented he is and instead of becoming stronger from adversity, he's running away. I also think all sports go through transition periods that sometimes work and sometimes don't. Yes it sucks now but I have faith it will get better later on. You don't quit because things get tough and you don't get things your way. The principles in racing are the same in life.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices