Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding targets consistent podium challenge MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding targets consistent podium challenge

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding targets consistent podium challenge

British teenager Scott Redding believes his first Moto2 podium for over 18 months in Le Mans last weekend will help him become a consistent top three contender in 2012. Redding mastered treacherous conditions in France to put his Marc VDS Racing machine in third place to secure his first podium since he was second in the 2010 Australian Grand Prix at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 May 2012 11:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Scott Rediing, me not being Brittish. I don"t care if he wins or comes 22encond. His riding style makes him my favorite rider to watch in the GP world by far this seizon. I saw him braking his Kalex Moto2 bike sideways in the rain at le Mans. Yes in the RAIN! His size will suit Moto GP better perhaps, but the fuel isseu thet Marco had might also apply to Scott?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Scott

Scott's a great rider, that podium will give him the confidence boost he needs, he's always given his best and it would be great to see him move into MotoGP next year, and he's the right age and has the right attitude.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Scott Redding best out of all the Brit riders.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

er, Cal Crutchlow elbowz?  Scott is good, but not MotoGP quality yet.

there are about 4 to 6 more deserving riders in Moto2 at present for the step up to MotoGP.  Scott's career has plateaued out over the last couple of seasons - he needs to be challenging for regular podiums if he wants to make the step up we want him to make.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

scot redding.

To be honest , i dont think moto2 is the best feeder class in the world . Moto2 is only good for getting noticed .

On redding , yes , he would fit a motogp bike far better than his moto2 bike .

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Best Brit.

CosherB Cal Crutchlow yes he is doing well but has he even got a podium yet to his name give it a couple of more of seasons in Moto2 and Scott will be in MotoGP even Ducati has taken notice of his talent.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Y racer .

This is only cals second year in this class , give the bloke a chance .

Just as well putting scott on to a motogp bike next year , moto2 is only good for learning  bike set up , there hardly on par with a GP bike are they?.

Get the bloke in young .

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

MOTO 2

moto2 is the most competitive motorcycle race on the planet ........

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

MOTO 2

moto2 is the most competitive motorcycle race on the planet ........

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

i just don't understand your logic elbowz ...... by your reasoning then, Southampton FC are better than Chelsea because they won the Championship.  i suspect it for bitter reasons about Cal as he's more likely to be riding an M1 next season than your favourite jockey.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices