Skip to content

Discuss This Destination dealer: Tinklers Motorcycles General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Destination dealer: Tinklers Motorcycles

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Destination dealer: Tinklers Motorcycles

ADVERTISING PROMOTION Tinklers Motorcycles has been established since 1933 and they have always been a family run business. Current owners, Adam and Alison, are third generation and proud to be a part of the Tinklers heritage. The dealership is located in Norwich, just outside the city centre on Northumberland Street. The location hasn't changed, but the shop has grown to a showroom...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 May 2012 12:08)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
birch466

Apr 11

birch466 says:

fantastic dealership

I went in to test ride a sprint st they had in the show room, and after being handed the keys and sorting out the formalities i was told take the bike for a few hours, just put some petrol in and enjoy. After a 3 hour test, i went back with a beeming smile. To my surprise Adam gave me a very generous offer on my GSX650F. the trade was completed on the same day. I would strongly recommend visiting the dealership and speaking with the guys there. I certainly will use them again

Reply to this Topic
Harvey11

May 12

Harvey11 says:

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle