Skip to content

DUCATI Get a Ducati 848 Evo for £149 per month 848

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 848 > Get a Ducati 848 Evo for £149 per month

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Get a Ducati 848 Evo for £149 per month

Ducati’s new PCP finance scheme means dream bikes like 848 Evo, Diavel and even Panigale are more accessible than ever. Called ‘TriOptions ‘, the new Personal Contract Purchase scheme applies to all new Ducatis and means bikes like the 848 Evo can now be had for as little as £149 per month. Under the scheme, a fixed amount is paid each month....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 May 2012 15:06)

Post a message in 848

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

149.00 per month!

There's no such thing as a free lunch! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
Cyclonite

Oct 10

Cyclonite says:

Sounds good

When you stop riding a bike you sell it on anyway (99% of the time) So This is basically paying the depreciation and a tidy profit for them.

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

Other bikes are much cheaper. I was able to get a similar quote for a V-Strom but at £130 a month. Ducati's are too expensive to own , too many specialized parts. They seem to be the harley of the sports bikes. Pay for a name.

Reply to this Topic
manxybanksy

Feb 06

manxybanksy says:

jimbo8098 said "Other bikes are much cheaper. I was able to get a similar quote for a V-Strom but at £130 a month. Ducati's are too expensive to own , too many specialized parts. They seem to be the harley of the sports bikes. Pay for a name." Are you serious??? It seems more like a bargain now at only £20 a month more than a wee strom. As for "specialized" parts, do you really think ANY bike manufacturer builds bikes with anything BUT "specialized" parts?

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

Its not £20 more than from the quote I got and told you about in my last post. Suzuki are doing a deal with my local dealership just now.

You missed my meaning by specialized. Yes they are specialized but if you look at a bike from honda , suzuki , yamaha and co you will find that their parts are easy enough to find for the sole fact that they can all be made with the same machine.

Reply to this Topic
manxybanksy

Feb 06

manxybanksy says:

@jimbo8098 - Oh I see, it's the machines, right, yes. I think I understand now, thanks for the education. ;)

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

yes , rather than making stuff in all weird and wonderful shapes for a proprietry bike with all its special connector blocks , interfaces , fancy shmancy ignition systems and weird ways of doing things. Id rather a bike I can change something myself and it works rather than having to pay a guy I don't know to work on it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices