Skip to content

General cant feed? Dont breed! Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > cant feed? Dont breed!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

cant feed? Dont breed!

How many human lives can this planet support??

I feel earth, and its in pain.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 May 2012 01:49)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

cant feed dont breed.......

it makes me sick every time you got some idiot on TV going on about how the earths population is increasing at an alarming rate and there is concern as to how we are going to feed them all. It's bloody simple, if you don't have enough food to go round and not enough to feed yourself you don't go banging out more sodding kids. FFS it isn't rocket science. Every time we get some bleeding heart on TV going on about how many kids are going to die in Africa or India or any other country where they keep banging more kids but dont have the food to feed em on and all we have to do is donate £2 a month so the one they got a picture of to tug at our heart strings can go on living I cant help thinking that fine, we give em money and maybe this kid grows up........ whats he/she going to do then? The poor thick sod is going to staert banging out even more kids that are going ot need food that their country doesn't have then we are going ot get even more bleeding hearts banging the drum asking for our help to feed em. when is it going to end? OK in what we like to call the third world they are so thick they cant see further than the end of their dicks they got an excuse, maybe but here in the 'so called' enlightened society we live in you have all those dozy couples bleating on about how they can't have a child because maybe the old man is firing blanks or whatever......... for crying out loud, take the hint, it's natures way of saying you dont need to breed but if you must have a bloody kid go get one from one of the adoption agencies or do what Madona did, go to Africa and pick out one from all the thousands of poor little bastards who for whatever reason dont have  parents, give one of em a chance. WARNING.THIS PLANET IS FULL UP. WE DONT NEED OR WANT ANY MORE KIDS OK?

Rant over.

Reply to this Topic
NORTHERNHELLBOY

Feb 10

from a father of 4 kids..

YOU ARE VERY MUCH....RIGHT:  couldn't have put it better myself.

Nature will always find a way:...over population, over forestation..destruction of natural wild life and their habitat...........then draught, starvation, natural epidemic and a natural population cull.

YES, it's not nice to see others suffer: but who's fault is it?  .., can we do nothing and let nature over come?.

It's in our basic nature to help others: BUT we are NOT helping ourselves, by helping others.

This planet has changed since it's creation, from ice and frozen wastland to sub-tropical forrest..and not through mankind..Through nature. 

Nature will ALWAYS FIND AWAY.

giving to charity will not help...it will only make mattters worse..besides, most charities are RUN ON PROFFIT, with just clever accounting.

save your £1, and put it on the lotto.   

RANT

:mad::huh::hmmm:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

thats

what i was getting at sprag

Reply to this Topic
Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

I've always said

instead of dropping food over there, fucking air drop condoms with leaflets showing the dirty bastards how to use them. Race depleated in maybe 5 to 10 years. Problem solved, move on to our own problems.

It's really not a hard problem to solve. You can't live in a fucking desert ffs.

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

its been said

a few times the next world war wont be over oil or polotics it will be over water and food because there will be to many people to feed and water

Reply to this Topic
NORTHERNHELLBOY

Feb 10

READ THIS...THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMETH

BUY GUNS, GUNS, GUNS, FOOD AND POT NOODLES.:biggrin:

APOCALYPS..   a bit of fun, but a grain of truth?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

Simple solution to two pressing problems;

If everyone on the planet ate just one other person the population would become sustainable, the food would go further and there'd be more than enough water to go round.

Just need to convince a few others to start the ball rolling!

Reply to this Topic
currypasty

Aug 02

currypasty says:

what a great idea parapanfan

can you just imagine a big fat yank on a spit cooking over a fire? all that fat dripping off......... I would imagine one of those fat oversized buggers would feed a whole family in the third world for a week and prolly leave a good bit left over for a few sarnies later on. :lol: plus just think of all the food it would be saving by getting rid of just one of those gready gits, all that food he would have consumed in one sitting could go to feed another family in say Africa or India for a few days.

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

parapan

just finished devouring my next door neighbour's breasts.......does that count?

Reply to this Topic
gjkt

Jul 09

gjkt says:

It's OK

Roseyeric as long as you don't covet their ox. :wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN