Skip to content

General spotted my own. Stolen bikes

You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > spotted my own.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

badcompanybiker

Mar 12

spotted my own.

Bike got stolen a few weeks back , was quite glad tbh hated that thing, but to my amusement a 17 yr old boy pulled up at my workplace (where it was stolen from) with a black paint job (blaitently done with cheap can of spray paint , could still see orange through , with non ignition and no indicators and the same license plate haha!!!!!!!!! i told him it was my bike , its stolen and he has 5 seconds to ride it off before i smash his face in LOL he went so fast it was unbelievable !!!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 May 2012 21:57)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Badcompanybike.

Wow you must have a lot of self control.I would have ripped his head off.The little bastard.:mad::mad:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

YEAH

THIMK ID A RIPED HIS HEAD OFF THEN PISSED ON HIM WITH A BONNER N GIVE HIM THE JET WASH:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

ahahaha

oh yes i did feel like that but tbh id rather put the frightners up someone so much that they are permanently thinking of it , than getting myself in trouble with the law because everyone knows the double standards surrounding the 'he nicked my bike so i broke his face' situation , you end up being locked up and he gets compensation for stealing lmao

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

i would of took the bike back off him as it will be in your name and put the fear of god in to him to.

Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

fear was in.

i scared him alright but tbh the bike was a heap , they drilled out ignition , snapped off indicators and no right side fairing , was sprayed by a two year old and sounded like it was dying so i didnt want it back

Reply to this Topic
AdieR

Apr 08

AdieR says:

Only just read this

but was that lad there (at your work) for a reason (eg job interview)?

I'm just wondering if the bike may have changed hands (ie, been sold on) and he's unwittingly bought it from someone else?

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

The bike is legally

1)yours or 2) the insurance company's....either way you should have had the fooker back, regardless of condition.

I would have-in a heartbeat!:wink:

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Brilliant...

story, just had mine nicked and your story made me laugh mate... some thiefs are sooo dumb its amazing  lol

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices