Skip to content

General Pro's and con's, please. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Pro's and con's, please.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Pro's and con's, please.

Local Triumph dealer is doing 0% finance, so I'm tempted to go and have a look.

I'd like opinions on buying a new bike, instead of a used one. There may be points I've overlooked so any comments are welcome.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 May 2012 22:52)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
princessvanvan

Jan 12

Beelady

sounds like exciting times for u, hunting for the right bike :smile i do hope u find what ur looking for all u can do is try and sit on as many different bikes as u can and test ride them too,:biggrin: i must admit i do like the street tripple too they are a lovely looking bike and come in different colours too:-) and boy they do have some power behind them thats what i got told anyway when i was looking for my bike  :winkie: good luck with ur search do let us know what u decide :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
gingerB

Aug 09

gingerB says:

Beelady

Have u thought about the Kawasaki er6 -they brought out new model this year so prob still some new 2011's about.  They great bikes (i am biased cause I got new one in 2010) and they low seat and cheap to run - just got 7000 out of the tyres it came with and could have got more if I hadn't squared them off so much in my newbie stage. :biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Cons............. Massive depreciation. More cons.......... It's a Triumph! :huh:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices