Skip to content

YAMAHA Is this the coolest Yamaha T-Max on the planet? TMAX 500

You are in... Forums > YAMAHA > TMAX 500 > Is this the coolest Yamaha T-Max on the planet?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Is this the coolest Yamaha T-Max on the planet?

Maxi scooters generally aren't the coolest looking vehicles on the road -their masses of plastic making them look like bulbous alien spaceships at best. This Yamaha T-Max is the creation of German custom builder Marcus Walz, who was asked to 'hyper-modify' the T-Max by Yamaha. Walz opted to strip the big scooter down to reduce weight, boost performance and make it look...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 May 2012 11:33)

Post a message in TMAX 500

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Zoiks

Dec 11

Zoiks says:

Is it April 1st?

Sorry, just re-read the headline; it says is this the coolest T-Max, not is this T-Max cool.

Obviously, none of them are cool- not even this one. It actually looks much less cool than the original.

Each to their own, live and let live etc.BUT [and I realise that Yamaha put him up to this] please Walz seek some professional medical help.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

It depends on......

which planet your from.

Reply to this Topic
liamvasquez

Jul 11

liamvasquez says:

Cool scooter!!!!! sorry what is this MotorCyle News or happy scooter weekly!!!!I think their are some COOL Motorcyles around not this!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

noooooooooooo

there is no such thing as a cool scooter.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Not even close

I am not sure if this is an official post, or a consumer promo, but if this is official by MCN, you guys just lost another layer of credibility.  Really?  A non-customized scooter to be called the coolest on the whole planet?  To me looks like a promo for a guy and his really really really stock looking scooter. 

And the title seriously bites, because this scooter is not even the coolest thing in that room/lounge, let alone the whole planet.  What a waste of bandwidth and shameful (seems like) paid promo for nothing.

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Wot no turbo?

This is nowhere near the coolest T-max, how can it be with bog standard atmospheric induction?

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Nice end can, thats about it really

Reply to this Topic
jallen

Aug 02

jallen says:

Proof that German's do have a sense of humour...that is hilarious.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

No Thanks

The stock Honda PCX125/150 are much better looking.

Reply to this Topic
jovee

Feb 09

jovee says:

I could have done better!!!!!

All the design tools and still turn out this crap!!! I reiterate, i could of done better with a pencil and paper. Nice exhaust and seat though! .. must of been talking to the skull during the design stage!. No doubt it will sell by the bucket load!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices