Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What's a fair price for a British MotoGP race-day ticket? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: What's a fair price for a British MotoGP race-day ticket?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What's a fair price for a British MotoGP race-day ticket?

It's only a few weeks now until the British MotoGP at Silverstone (June 15-17). We're interested in what you think a fair (not dream) price would be for an adult race day ticket. Don't forget to add your comment below.   pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 May 2012 15:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jl46

Feb 12

Jl46 says:

I just cant see how they can justify being double the price of all the other european rounds. Plus 50 pounds each for camping. England is all about the money and giving you no value for money. Get it back to donington i say.

Reply to this Topic
Jl46

Feb 12

Jl46 says:

i also want to know which 4 idiots voted for the over 100 option?

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Why?

Why would anyone vote for more than the minimum?

Reply to this Topic
yamanx

Aug 02

yamanx says:

How Much!

Whay is it more here than everywhere else? What is the justification? Vote with your feet I say, it'll all be spread out processional anyway.

Reply to this Topic
Jack1993

Feb 12

Jack1993 says:

I paid a total of £131 for weekends roving grandstand, weekend camping and day of champions, which I consider to be a fair price. I consider it my favourite race of the year, and yes, I do attend BSB etc. You've also got to compare prices with F1 which is extortionate and BSB which was £35 for the raceday this year.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

True Jack...

... but you paid £131 for 4 days entertainment... reasonable value (tho a lot cheaper at other rounds)... £65 on the gate for 3 races is a rip off.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle