Skip to content

Discuss This Brad Pitt walks into London dealership General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Brad Pitt walks into London dealership

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Brad Pitt walks into London dealership

Staff at a London motorcycle dealership looked star struck when Brad Pitt walked in to their showroom today. The actor popped into HGB Motorcycles in Ruislip and bought a Bell Helmet and Alpinestars Kevlar gloves before posing for pictures. A source at the branch said: “We wondered what was going on when two big black cars pulled up outside and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 May 2012 17:54)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
JonWilmer

Jun 04

JonWilmer says:

Brad Pitt walks into London dealership...

...and says "Can you help me? Angelina says that what she needs is large purple helmet, as a small one doesn't fit her properly"

Reply to this Topic
JonWilmer

Jun 04

JonWilmer says:

Brad Pitt walks into London dealership...

...and buys the new model Bell helmet, the "End". The salesman assured him that the Bell End suited him perfectly.

Reply to this Topic
Fly by night

Sep 07

Fly by night says:

The more high profile people showing that motorycles are not the devil on two wheels the better for not only the industry but for the riders.

Good show Brad Pitt.

Reply to this Topic
leogreek

Oct 09

leogreek says:

I'm not really sure I understand all the negativity.

I have to agree, that the more people like this who ride bikes, the better for the industry and the rest of us.

Reply to this Topic
sjtscott

Aug 02

sjtscott says:

Customer service for a film star

Of course they can be friendly and offer top customer service to a film star. I refuse to go back to this place they were a right bunch of miserable unhelpful gits when I went there last!

Reply to this Topic
ojw30

Apr 11

ojw30 says:

And says

I'd like a new helmet please. My old one has got a few marks and is getting a bit smelly. To be honest my girlfriend never liked the look of it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices